Chapter 17: Danger in the water

Muldoon was close, he could feel it. Muldoon continued to get closer, he heard the slight snarling of the raptor ahead. Thats when he saw it, the pale green eye, and the body eating something, it was one of the compys. Muldoon took out the remighton, and put in the ammo, he slowly lifted up a tail piece outward to him, and then he went closer, he was aiming right at the eye.

                                          "Got you now," Ronald whispered. 

                                          "Hiss!" A raptor called. It poked its head through the brush, as it it flared it's nostrils at him, it was a trap. Muldoon stared, as he looked horrified by the raptor, but still self aware, as he said his final words.

                                          "Clever girl," Muldoon whispered. The raptor pounced on him, it started ripping him up, as it continued, the other raptor other stood up, and hissed a soft sound. Muldoon's throat was ripped up, revealing his vocal chords, his intestines where slashed out, as the blood trickled down onto the raptors face and the grass. And as Muldoon was getting eaten alive, the raptors were having a good time.

Sans pressed against Monster kid's chest, but was greated with nothing. He continued, and yet still nothing.

                                             "Monster kid! Come on buddy you can do this!" Sans shouted. Muffet and Frisk were heavily crying, they could only assume he was dead, and they didn't want that to happen. Sans reached his mouth with his mouth, he blew as hard as he could, but still nothing.

                                             "Come on buddy! You can do this! Just breathe!" Sans shouted again. He contineud, until Monster kid finally awoke, he was coughing, and dusty as hell, but he was fine.

                                             "Three," Monster kid whispered. Sans smiled, as Muffet went in for a hug.

***

The four of them had finally made it to Visitor Center. Sans curiously opened the door, while carrying Monster kid, and followed by Muffet and Monster kid. 

                                              "Hello? Toriel? Hammond? Muldoon? Wu?" Sans called. He walked over to a table, and set Monster kid down.

                                              "Listen, i'm going to go find the others, stay on good behavier alright?" Sans asked of them. Monster kid shook his head, Muffet and Frisk next.

                                              "Good, then i'm off. Stay safe okay? Bye!" Sans shouetd at them. Monster kid remained silent, but Muffet wasn't so much.

                                              "Listen, i'm sorry we forced you off. We were just worried for you," Muffet told him. She jumped up and landed swiftly on the table, and set her arms around him.

                                              "I know you were, it's not that i'm sad about, it's the fact that, we're stranded alone on a island with serial killers yo," Monster kid shuttered. Frisk pulled on Muffets clothes, and pointed out toward the food. She walked closer with Monster kid right on her tail. They stood infront of the food, as Frisk licked her lips, she picked up a fork and knife, and started cutting the food infront of her.

***

Sans was wheezing, he was tired from the running before, and he was tired form all the dinosaur action, but he had to continue. He continued to walk forward, until he could hear his own wheezing.