Chapter 13: Tree for my bed

Sans, Frisk, Muffet, and Monster kid were walking down the cripling dirt path, they were tired and drowsy, it was almost mid night and they needed rest.

                                     "Excuse me, Sans was it?" Muffet asked. Sans looked down at her, she was gazing at the broken eye, stuck clean on his face.

                                     "Yes?" Sans asked.

                                     "Are we almost there yet?" Muffet replied. Sans shook his head no, he felt to tired to even say no.

                                     "Don't bother mister Sans yo," Monster kid bumped in.

                                     "Shut up," Muffet replied.

                                     "No really, he's tired and he's upset, just leave him alone sis," Monster kid answered. Muffet stared at him dead eyed, it gave Monster kid a shiver down his spine.

                                     "I wasn't TRYING to disturb him, and for the record you disturb ME all the time," Muffet shouted.

                                     "Kids-," Sans tried to say.

                                     "How so?"

                                     "You bring your flipping rock music to my store, and disturb and shoo away all my customers! And then you mock me!" Muffet shouted again.

                                       "For the record, that was years ago!" Monster kid shouted back.

                                       "You were god damn eight! EIGHT! You could have known much better!"

                                       "Kids-," Sans tried again.

                                       "Yeah right! As if you didn't disturb me enough when you we-," Monster kid started. Frisk yelled quick, it caught both of their attentions to her.

                                       "Listen, if we're going to make it back home, we are going to HAVE TO get along and NOT shout," Sans explained.

                                       "We know," Monster kid and Muffet said in unison. They hung their heads down low and continued to walk. 

                                        "I'm sorry sis," Monster kid whispered.

                                         "Me to,"

                                         "Listen, it's not that you are mean and all it's just-," Muffet started.

                                         "Kids, listen, the car! The car they got it running!" Sans told them. Off in the distance they could see small lights, Sans looked like he was going to explode, Frisk was doing a little happy dance, but then Sans noticed something. There was a creature behind them, it was the t-rex. Oh no, Frisk seemed to say. Sans looked to his left, and found a huge tree, it was slightly collapsed but they could get up and avoid being hit or attacked.

                                        "Kids, Get up the tree...NOW!" Sans shouted. Muffet dashed, followed by Frisk and Sans. Monster kid was hesitant, from the accident before, but came back anyway. Muffet and Frisk had made it to the top, while Sans helped Monster kid up, but somehow, he broke a branch and was starting to fall.