Chapter 18: The Chase

Frisk was cutting up the jello she had on her plate, it smelled like lemons. Muffet was chewing up some of the chocolate blueberry's and strawberry, it melted in her mouth. Monster kid snuffled up his food in a single bite, almost a bit to disgusting. They all smiled as they continued to eat. They hadn't had a meal like this in days. It was like a dream come true, once Sans found the others, they would eat up everything they could, a real dream come true. But that dream wasn't long, as Monster kid looked back behind frisk to see if some food was there, but was greeted with a surprise. He turned wide eyed, he was shocked to see what he COULD see. 

                                   "Hey buddy? You okay there" Muffet asked. She waved his hand out in front of her, and was given shaking as a response.

                                    "Everything okay buddy?" Muffet asked again. Frisk looked confused, what was he scared of? She turned in her seat toward the way he looked. And she stared, she could see, two raptors staring at them.

                                    "Oh god," Monster kid muttered under his breathe. They jumped up onto the table, twisting their heads at them, they weren't attacking though. They were scanning, they were playing with their food. One of them stared getting closer, it opened its mouth slightly to snarl. Frisk could see the embedded outline of the teeth, she could see the blood on it, just like shine. The other one, jumped from table to table, reaching distances of about 5 feet, it hissed silently. They were approaching, one raptor had already jumped down next to them, catching their attention. They all turned their heads to it, it was stepping closer, and bobbing its head around.

***

Hammond, Alphys, and Undyne were still in the shed, waiting for Arnold or Toriel or Muldoon, but nothing.

                                      "Are they ok?" Undyne asked.

                                      "I have no clue, no clue at all," Hammond whispered. Thats when the sound came, the door opened, making a light squeal. The person rushed down, and Hammond could see it was Gennaro, but no one else followed.

                                      "G-gennaro? W-what happened?" Alphys asked. Gennaro was gasping for breathe, he couldn't answer at the momment, but seconds later.

                                      "Sans, and the kids, they, were at the perimeter fence, coming this way, north," Gennaro staggered. Hammond stared, he had just realized something.

                                      "But that means they're heading to the Command Center, We abandoned that! Only people there should be Wu and Papyrus, but hes in the bunker near the exit NEXT to it," Hammond explained.

                                      "What if their in trouble?," Undyne mummbled.

                                      "We need to get there, and FAST," Gennaro told them. He started for the exit, when stopped by Undyne.

                                     "And what about me? I have a broken leg here! And we lost the stilts to use as braces!" Undyne shouted. Hammond picked her up and rested her on his shoulder.

                                     "Then i'll carry you,"

                                     "Not the best form of transportation, but it'll do," Gennaro jocked.