Chapter 7: The Tour

"That was HILARIOUS!" Toriel shouted.

"I'd like to see you being followed like that!" Sans shouted again. Undyne suddenly snorted, sans turned right towards her.

"Sorry," Undyne laughed. She was slowly starting to laugh again. Sans rest back in his seat. Suddenly, the engine behind roared. Then a voice came on screen. It was Hammond's.

"Sit back, relax, and enjoy a ride, 65 million years in the making!" Hammond exclaimed. Sans's smile returned. Then the cars started to move, on it's own! Frisk, in the front car, started smiling immediately.

"I've never been on one of grandpa's tours! I wonder how it's going to turn out Ahuhuhu!" Muffet stated. Frisk smiled back at her and gave a thumbs up.

"I wonder if doctor Alphys or mister Sans are amazed yo!" Monster kid shouted. Muffet and Frisk looked at eachother and started to giggle.

"What?" Monster kid asked. They continued. Monster kid ignored and sat back in his seat.

"This shall be VERY exciting!!" Papyrus exclaimed. Both cars started moving slowly to the front gate. None of them had seen it though. So when they were a few yards away, it shocked everyone how big it was.

"Are we gonna hit that?" Muffet asked.

"In any case maybe...But we are to lucky to get hit! Nyeh Heh Heh Heh!" Papyrus shouted again.

Everyone in the back looked up first, then everyone in the front did. The gate started to open slowly. so they weren't gonna hit it.

"What do they got in there? King Kong?" Sans jocked. Both cars went right past the gate and onto an open area of forest, tree branches started to rub against the car's sides and windows.

"Welcome to the Jurassic Park tour...i'm Donald Lenny, and i'll be your tour guide for today," a man said. Frisk jumped back in her seat, not expecting Donald Lenny to come on speakerphone. Toriel was admiring the scenery while Undyne was admiring the nature above, so was Alphys. Sans just looked at the reflection of Toriel in the window. He smiled.

"On the right...you'll see the Dilophosaurus pen," Donald said.

"DILOPHOSAURUS?!" both Sans and Alphys yelled. They both quickly jumped to the right window. Toriel and Undyne followed. Monster kid in the front car, excited about their reaction, followed what everyone in the back did. Frisk looked as well. Muffet slowly got up from her seat to look. There was a pen...but no dinosaur. Donald continued to state facts about the dinosaurs, while everyone else was watching for the Dilophosaurus. It never showed up.

"Gosh dangit!" Sans yelled slapping his seat. Everyone returned as well, disappointed about not seeing the dinosaur in the pen. The cars continued on a long path until finally coming across another pen. However, this one was huge!

"I think we just found mama," Toriel whispered. The cars stopped, meaning this was, indefinitely, a dinosaur pen.

"This pen we see here, house's one of the most well known, carnivorous, dinosaurs in the whole planet...the T-rex!" Donald excitedly stated. This time everyone jumped to one side of the window, at the same time, almost ecstatic to see if the T-rex would appear.

"Oh please please please let us see it!" Undyne shouted. Alphys and Sans were were ecstatic, stating facts about the "king of the dinosaurs". Toriel was optimistic for it to appear. Who wouldn't? Any park has to have their main attraction active. Meanwhile...in the control room. Hammond, Ronald, and two other control men were in the office.