Chapter 11: They'd never find his body

The main road seemed like a ghost town now, with the first car toppled down into the abyss below, and the second crushed and bitten hard down onto. Until finally, something hobbled to life, another jeep jumped down from a small ledge and landed down onto the main road. However, this car was different, it had a plain red stripe with the main color scheme being grayish- brown. Toriel, Alphys, and Muldoon were all sitting in the seats the car had to hold. Toriel was the first to jump out, and the first to scream

                   "Sans?! Papyrus?! Undyne?! My children? Mr. Gennaro?!!" Toriel screamed. All of a sudden, a moaning came to hit her ear drums. She frantically look around, and then she looked to the trees. There was Gennaro, his body was horribly mangled and his leg looked twisted enough, but he was moaning, meaning he was still alive. Gennaro immediently opened his eyes and looked around, in the trees.

                    "Ms. Toriel! Please help!!!" Gennaro softly shouted. Toriel came running up, she grasped onto some of the branches and started to climb. The others were looking around at the cars, Mulddon looked in his binoculars, he couldn't see a single person, nor a monster.

                     "I-I only s-see one ca-car...wher-where'd the other o-one go?" Alphys asked Muldoon. Mulddon slipped the binoculars off, his faced troubled.

                     "They must have fallen down the cliff...," Muldoon replied. Alphys stared at him wide eyed, DOWN THE CLIFF, she thought, They could be dead!

                     "I have t-to-" Alphys started. She was just about to get out of the car when Muldoon grabbed her tail and stopped her.

                     "I'm sure they're fine...judging by the angle the car was thrown from, they would have hit the trees in time," Muldoon interuptted. 

                     "B-but..," Alphys again started.

                     "Listen, we have no idea if the Tyranousaur will come back, I already told you we need to look out just in case, she could be anywhere," Muldoon errily answered. He looked around again, and slid the binoculars back into place. Alphys almost tried to argue against him, but then realized Toriel needed us on gaurd. Toriel also had just grasped hold of Gennaro, and was already climbing down when.

                      "GAH!" Both Toriel and Gennaro screamed. The branch below them was to thin to hold their weight together, it had cracked and Toriel was just barley holding from another one. She jumped down and landed down onto another part, and from there she made it all the way down.

                       "Shhhhh...any more louder and 'she' might come back," Muldoon whispered.

                       "Well it's not our fault that your plants are to weak," Toriel replied. She set Gennaro in, when she heard something, it was a moan, exactly like Sans's.

                        "Th-They're alive...," Alphys whispered. Toriel immediently started running around, looking around the fences, Muldoon and Alphys followed. Yet, as the moan got louder, she realized it wasn't Sans's, it was much to high, it was Undyne's! Toriel ran toward where she could hear it the loudest...the bathrooms. It didn't look like much of a bathroom anymore, the entire outer parts were englufed into the ground. She rummaged through until she found, what looked like, her leg, and as she continued up ward she found the rest of her body. Her eye patch was gone, leaving a decetly sized scar, her shirt was torn in places and her pants where includingly shredded.

                        "Undyne?! Undyne are you alright?" Toriel softly shouted. She stopped moving, but with a futile cough, her right eye opened.