Chapter 9: When hell breaks loose

Undyne and Papyrus were now playing chopsticks and Sans was observing the front car. Frisk and Muffet seemed to be holding on well. Monster kid was still looking around the front pocket. Sans started to smile and relaxed back in his seat. Meanwhile, in the front car. Muffet and Frisk were now looking at the new dresses. Monster kid however was starting to smile. He then ducked down a bit. Then, he jumped out.

"Boo!" Monster kid shouted.

"AHH! Oh my gosh! Don't do that" Muffet horrifyingly asked of him. Something was on his eyes. It was a heavy machine, it was covered with yellow and green camouflage, and two black circles were on the left and right side. The lawyer looked back, to see Monster kid with the machine on his eyes.

"Are those heavy?" the lawyer asked him.

"Yeah," Monster kid answered.

"Then they're expensive...put them back," the lawyer warned. He returned back to his seat and continued to read his notes. Monster kid ignored and started to crawl to the back side. Muffet then slapped him.

"Don't do that," Muffet warned also. Frisk started to snort. Monster kid smiled as he looked out. The whole thing was completely green. But he could zoom in. He saw the back car. Sans was on the right putting some of the rainwater in a bottle. Undyne and Papyrus were still playing chopsticks. Monster kid looked back at Sans, he was back inside the car.

"You think the power will come back?" Sans asked. He started to drink some of the water.

"Soon hopefully," Undyne answered. She then immediately screamed out yes. She had just won.

"Ow...You won...fair square," Papyrus moaned a bit again. He then started to shift to the left to look at the pen's brush. Monster kid was still looking through the eyepiece. Which is then when the next boom came. Monster kid took out his new found machine, he looked a bit worried. The noise came again. Muffet and Frisk looked up from the book. Frisk set it down slowly. The boom came again. The lawyer looked outside. The wires seemed to shake as well.

"M-Maybe it's just the power coming back on," the lawyer optimistically said. The boom came again, this time louder. All of them looked worried. By now, Undyne, Papyrus, and Sans had noticed the booming now too. They all looked at the pen. The booming continued. Monster kid looked at the small cup of water in front of them. It started to shake. Monster kid crawled further.

"Y-Yo...that glass is s-shaking," Monster kid hesitantly stated. Muffet and Frisk looked, it was shaking. Monster kid put the machine back on and looked at the pen. The goat was gone. The line was shaking in the wind. Muffet and Frisk slowly started back away.

"Where's the goat? "Muffet asked. Suddenly, one of the goat's legs dropped down onto the car's top window, it was completely bloody. Muffet screamed and quickly started to back up. Frisk did the same. Sans was surprised to hear screams from the front car, he looked closer. Then he saw the leg.

"Oh my god," Sans whispered. Monster kid started to back away in fear. A two fingered claw grasped hold of the 10,000 volt sign, it then loseley let go. They all looked up to see the T-rex, swallowing the goat. It looked towards the car. The lawyer started to scream in fear. He immediately ran outside of the car. He dashed straight for the bathrooms, and closed the door.

"He left us....He left us," Muffet whispered. Frisk and Muffet were holding their breathe. Monster kid started to lose control of his body, he was quivering.

"Where does he think he's going?" Undyne asked.

"When you gotta go you gotta go," Sans jocked. He started to smile. Papyrus shook his head in disapproval. Suddenly, something started to crack near the pen. They all looked. Then, one by one each wire started to detach. All of them jumped back. The other side started to creak. All of the kids stared in horror, none of them dared to move. Then wires started to wave in the strong wind. The booming was loud now. The T-rex slowly emerged. It grabbed the wires and ripped them apart. Then slowly started to emerge. It stepped slowly on the small concrete in front of the cage, causing it break. Then stepped off into the road. It roared in anger. Sans stared in horror.