Chapter 5: Kids these days

Each one of them sat down at the table. Hammond sat in the center front seat. Sans on the right, Papyrus on the right, Undyne on the left, Alphys on the left, Frisk on the left, and Toriel on the right.

"Now...wasn't that just some amazing drama!" Hammond said. He looked around at everyone.

"Yes it was," Toriel laughed, picking at the food in front of her. She didn't want to continue talking.

"Well...what would what would you say about this park?" Hammond asked.

"Mind blowing at most...but," Alphys replied.

"But what?" Hammond asked again.

"I kinda agree with Undyne...I mean look around at the plants for example! You chose these plants because they're pretty...but they're dangerous, carnivorous plants that will strike in any moment," Alphys responded. Hammond continued to smile and turned over to Papyrus.

"What are your thoughts on this Papyrus?" Hammond asked once again.

"I feel like it's a wonderful place! It's just the fact...you have things people haven't even thought would exist again. How would you know what to do?" Papyrus answered and asked at the same time.

"I'm not sure...but so far, you have amazed me!". Papyrus exclaimed. Hammond eagerly smiled once again, then he turned to Frisk. She gave a quick smile and returned to eating. Hammond turned to Toriel.

"I'd like to see the whole island...then i'll say," Toriel, technically, answered. She replied in a sweet tone.

"Great! We're having a tour after this lunch!" Hammond delightfully responded. Frisk looked up quickly, and engulfed her food in her mouth. Hammond laughed. Then he finally looked to Sans.

"Well?" Hammond eagerly awaited.

"I mean...your attractions are really something...it's just the fact...dinosaurs and men & monsters, two things separated by 65 million years. How on earth can we possibly have an idea of what to expect?" Sans replied. Hammond frowned a bit, but then turned to his jolly self.

"Why thank you all for giving your reviews so far!" Hammond replied. Suddenly, one of the butler's went straight to Hammond, he whispered in his ear.

"Ahhhh....they're here!" Hammond said. He looked out the door. Everyone looked at the door instantaneously, there was some other noise...a background noise. It was the front door.

***

Everyone slowly walked down the steps to see two kids next to the skeleton...Frisk couldn't make them out at first...until they turned around, she gasped.

"GRANDPA!" Both of them yelled. Everyone stared in shock. The smaller kid fell down as soon as he tried to walk. The older one seemed to run in a dignified way.

"You have got to be kidding me," Undyne said. She followed both of them with her eyes.

"There is no way," Sans replied.

"Kids!" Hammond exclaimed walking down to them.

"It's way," Toriel responded. Staring in shock as the three of them were hugging.

"Your grandkids are Monster kid and Muffet?!" Papyrus yelled out. Both of them looked up at everyone.

"Frisk?! Yo What are you doing here?!" Monster kid asked. She stared at him in a way that said, "What are you doing here?"

"Well...we came to visit grandpa! Never expected you to be here deary...ahuhuhu," Muffet replied. Frisk dropped her jaw ONCE again. Undyne slapped her face, then walked back up the stairs and banged her head against the wall.

"I d-don't know if I should be happy...or s-surprised," Alphys responded.

"I brought them along to view the park!" Hammond replied "Hope it's not too much trouble,".

"Too much trouble?! I'd love for them to stay Ahuhuhu," Muffet replied.

"Yo...wait a second...your Doctor Alphys! And your Sans!" Monster kid exclaimed.

"Yea...so what kid?" Sans asked.

"Yo! You both are scientists! I've been studying science in school yo! I can't wait to tell you all about the stuff I know!" Monster kid shouted.

"Oh god...," Sans replied. "Wait for me Undyne,". Alphys looked flattered.

"I-I'd love to hear it!" Alphys said.

"Well know that you all have been introduced...let's start the tour!" Hammond shouted. He speed-walked down the stairs down to the front door. This was going to be good.