Chapter Four

Chapter four

Erica

" I don't suppose you have any eyeliner with you?"

My first week of school had finished and Natalia and I were adjusting our makeup for a party that night.

"Um yeah, it's in here." I handed her my purse.

"Thanks. Tonight is gonna be great, I'm gonna introduce you to a bunch of new people!"

I grinned, parties were one of the things I look forward to in life.

"I'm just gonna change!"

"Ok" I yelled back over my shoulder as Natalia entered a cubicle.

We were still in school because the party started soon after and we wouldn't have enough time to change if we went home.

Natalia's boyfriend Nathan was waiting for us in the car park.

Natalia came out of the cubicle wearing a short black dress that hugged her figure.

I was slightly jealous until I saw a panicked look in her face.

"I left my shoes with Nate!"

I grinned, she scowled at me then we both broke out into laughter.

"I'll go now, meet me out there when you're done!"

"Ok!" I called after her.

After struggling into my puffy skirted lilac dress, I walked out of the toilets. These heels were awesome but I felt like I would trip and break my ankles any second.

The corridors were darker now, and I was still having difficulty finding my way around.

All I knew was that I was near the music block. My heels clicked along the hallway.

Soft notes floated through the air. I never knew Natalia could play the piano.

As I got closer to the music room, someone began singing. It was not Natalia.

"Walking along, at a pace unknown to man..."

The door creaked loudly as I opened it. Whoever it was stopped playing. The music room was quite dark so I could hardly see anything.

I looked up as someone passed me. "Hi, I'm Erica."

No response.

"Um... You're quite good!" I called after him.

He glanced over to me, I silently gasped as he walked out.

"Smithy?"

The music room was empty and I just stood there, my jaw hanging open until I heard the door swing and crash into the wall.

"Oh there you are!"

"Sorry Natalia, I got lost..."

She grabbed my arm. "You look amazing, now come on before we miss this party!"

*******

A/N

Thank you everyone who has read this story, I am so happy that it even got 50 reads, I have edited the first chapter, and have almost finished the second one so please keep checking for updates. There will be more of Dan so don't worry. Thanks guys.