🆃🆈🅻🅴🆁

It's been exactly two months, two weeks, four days, twelve hours, forty-eight minutes, and five seconds since I last saw Joshua Dun.

Not that anyone's counting.

My feet are beating against the pavement, the rain beating against my head.

Once I reached my destination, I slowed down to a walking pace.

C͟͟o͟͟l͟͟u͟͟m͟͟b͟͟u͟͟s͟͟ O͟͟h͟͟i͟͟o͟͟ C͟͟e͟͟m͟͟e͟͟t͟͟a͟͟r͟͟y͟͟
ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜs

I follow the names that were engraved in stone with soft letters, listing when the person was born and when they died. And short statements about the person.

Harley Quinn.
1993 - 2017
"ᴀ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ. ᴀ ᴛʜᴇɪғ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ."

I'm sure you can guess who wrote the statement for her headstone.

I lost it at her funeral. Hard core crying. Only a few people came. Melanie, Ashley, and a few of other people who knew her. Including some weird guy with green hair and grills in his mouth, but I didn't make him leave.

I sit down next to her headstone. A realistic drawing of her lay next to her name. I placed my rain damaged rose that I kept in my hoodie into her flower cup.

"Harley," I started.

It was as if I was waiting for a reply, but I heard nothing else other than the rain beating down around Harley and I. And other non-living people that I never really knew.

"I-I miss you." I said to her.

I bit my lip, I'm not really good with sentimental words, but I felt like I should at least give it a try for Harley.

"My life isn't so great without you here, I've lost Josh and now I've got no one. Do you think you could get out of that box for me?"

No reply, but the wind begins to make the rain fall sideways. The shirt underneath my hoodie is now sticking closely to my chest.

I let out a nervous laugh, "Okay, Harley. No need to get all rude. I know you won't come out of there."

After a few minutes of awkward silence, I let out a breath that I didn't notice I was holding in.

"I'm not sure how long I can live like this, Harley."

And for the rest of the time I spent there, I didn't say anything to Harley. I just stared at her face. Picking at the soaking wet grass I sat on.

"I need to know, that when I fail, you'll still be here," I sing.

Suddenly, the raining sky around Harley and I looks different. Directly above us, there is no rain. The sun beams right over Harley and I. Not a drop of rain touching us.

And I know for sure that it wasn't my powers that did this, when I hear Harley's voice faintly say one sentence to me.

"Everythin' will be alright, Ty."

Everything will be alright, Harley.