🅣🅨🅛🅔🅡

The only thing I'll say, is that Jenna was right.

It took us exactly five hours, but we managed to find some type of file on Brendon Urie. Twenty-eight years old, just like Jenna and I. The last time I saw him, he was fifteen. And he wasn't breathing. But some how, someway, he was breathing now. And that was insane.

The undead Brendon Urie was a famous singer. He was in a band that he called, "Panic! At The Disco."

Apparently, there were a few other members in the band, until they bailed on Brendon. Which totally didn't make me laugh. That is truly upsetting.

But now, Brendon runs the band on his own. Making hit songs about sexual equality, some woman named Ms. Jackson, and being a dead bachelor. Which confuses me because he was dead, and is supposed to be dead, but whatever.

I took it upon myself to look at some of his YouTube videos. The one called... Uh... What was the name again? This is gospel! Yeah, that one. It was a true representation of what's supposed to have been of Brendon. Dead. And in a casket.

This wasn't supposed to turn into Emperors new clothes, if you get what I'm saying.

Tonight is the night. We have decided to spy on Brendon for four days. And in those four days, we will learn as much as we can about him. And see if he remembers us in any way possible.

I shall call it, "Project Panic."