❶❾

* lowercase intended *

~ josh's pov ~

"are you ready?" tyler asked me, lightly brushing his hand against mine.

"i am," i replied, linking my fingers with his slowly.

he smiled at our hands then looked up at me with a small smile on his face. an actual butterfly flew out of tyler's stomach, causing us both to giggle. jenna- who was silently standing next to tyler- rolls her eyes.

i sighed and held his hand tighter, then we walked into the concert. people we're beginning to crowd around and find a place to stand. the three of us we're very close to the front. we settled in next to two girls who looked very excited for the concert. the wore shirts sporting the singers face, as well as black jeans and converse. i assumed they came together, hence the matching outfits. 

tyler and jenna we're talking, so i decided to start a conversation between the two girls.

"you guys excited?" 

one of the girls with pink hair claps her hands and jumps up and down, "duh! aren't you?" 

i laugh and nod, "yeah. trust me, its gonna be a night you'll want to remember."

her friend standing next to her lets out an impatient groan, "ugh, brendon, where are you! bring that big forehead out here!"

tyler and jenna both giggle. i laugh too. these we're some pretty interesting girls. unfortunately they'd be crying before the night was over.  while the stage crew began to set up the stage, the five of us talked and soon learned the names of the two girls who were very excited for the concert. nastasia and sol. I almost felt bad considering what was going to happen. and considering the fact that no one knew except for tyler, jenna, and I. soon, a fog emerged from the sides of the stage, and brendon urie arose from the underground of the stage. tyler and jenna bobbed their head to the music, while I stood waiting for the right moment. the two girls to the right of us looked like they were having the time of their lives. the beginning of northern downpour began to play. tyler and I shared a look and he nodded. as brendon began to sing, so did tyler while standing in the crowd. jenna and I watched him intensly as he stared up at the stage. tyler sang the lyrics silently as brendon sang them aloud. as they finished singing, a black mist emerged itself from the ground. raising brendon in the air and spinning him around. soon, he too turned into a black mist. and this was the last we would hear of brendon urie. may he rest in peace.

jenna, tyler, and i grab hands and run out of the confused crowd. maybe.. life would be normal for us. from now on.

《 thank you to those who sent me character info! 》