🅙🅔🅝🅝🅐

"You want to stalk a dead man?"

Tyler shrugs, "What if he remembers what I did? I'll probably go back to prison cause everyone will think I brought him back with some type of black magic. It's bad enough that I can-" Tyler says, then he stops talking mid sentence.

He runs a hand through his fluffy hair and shakes his head, "Nevermind."

"It's bad enough that you can what?" I ask him, siting on the couch, "finish your sentence."

"Lost my train of thought," He says, shrugging.

I raise an eyebrow, "Tyler? The murderer? Losing his train of thought? How can that be? You do know that I have nightmares every night because of you. Sometimes I don't sleep at all. I've been hospitalized for hurting myself because of you. And do you care? Nope. Because you're a selfish bastard who cares about nothing other than himself. So, tell me, Tyler. Did you really lose your train of thought?"

He bites his lip and sit down next to me.

"Don't freak out, okay?"

"Okay.." I say, leaning back against the couch.

"I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard.
I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words.
I wish I found some chords in an order that is new.
I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang," Tyler sings, staring at my cup of water that I put on the coffee table.

I scoff and look at him, "What are you doing?"

He ignores me and keeps singing, "I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink.
But now I'm insecure and I care what people think.
My name's Blurryface and I care what you think.
Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days.
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.
Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days.
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out."

Tyler finishes. The water in the cup flows into the air. It begins to fly around. My eyes go wide as I sit up to look at it closely.

"Did you do that?" I ask.

Tyler nods sheepishly, "There's a long story to go along with all this, but yeah. I can do anything when I sing."

"This is awesome!" I yell.

"Yeah," Tyler says, smiling, "I guess it is."