21 // Epilogue

This chapter concludes our "Behind Bars" journey. Yes, it's a lot shorter than "Behind Bars", but that was my intention. Just a slight warning, this chapter will make no sense if you haven't read "Behind Bars". Thank you all to those who have been so supportive throughout the many months of writing these books, and for the many months I've struggled through writers block. But really, thank you. And I couldn't have done this without you guys! 

  ♡  

"Tyler, put it down." 

Tyler's father- desperately looking into his sons eyes- begging for some kind of mercy as Tyler stared him dead in the eyes, not a hint of mercy present. Where was the mercy for his mother? Who had looked at this dreadful man with those same eyes? The same eyes he was looking at Tyler- a thirteen year old boy- with. 

"Tyler had been talking to a girl from school. It was his freshmen year. Her name was Jenna, and he thought she was beautiful." 

Jenna.. Tyler's first love. The girl that Tyler would stay up at night, thinking about. He was only fifteen, but Tyler knew he loved her. And he didn't want anyone else to have her. 

"Tyler was 20. After he killed his father and Brendon, he had killed many more people. Realizing that killing people gave him a thrill, he began to take innocent lives as well."

The blood shed that started it all.. the addiction. The feeling Tyler grew oh, so addicted to.. the splatter of blood staining his white skin. Innocent blood, or guilty.

 "Wow, Harley, this must've cost a fortune," I said, in amazement..

Harley Quinn. Tyler's best friend. The first person to ever be there for Tyler.. to tell him that everything would truly be okay. And although she left Tyler's side too early, she will forever be in his heart.. 

*

*

*

*

Tyler and Josh went through so much. But even though they we're torn apart at some point, love drew them back. It was Tyler's destiny all along. To find Josh. And he did. And they'll never lose each other ever again. 

*

*

*

*

"Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes." - Tyler Joseph 

*

*

*

   THE END

🎉 You've finished reading II 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖙 ⭐️ sequel to BB • COMPLETED II 🎉