Part 13 ~ No time for questions

~ Michael's point of view ~

I just came home from work. There's a huge mess in the kitchen, I guess Joanna cooked something and ''forgot'' to clean up afterwards . . that's her. She should be at work now . . She's working the late shift today. I take a quick shower and put on some fresh clothes. I'm going out with Warren tonight. We're gonna have a few beers at our favorite place. It's 6:30pm already . . I better hurry up, I have to leave at 7 and I wanna eat something first. 

I'm on my way to the restaurant now. I'm running late, it's already 7:10pm. I open my twitter app and send out a tweet. . . Oh . . I have an unread message from joanna. . . I open it and read:

~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey muffin . . I just wanna tell you that you're amazing
and I'm happy to have you in my life. . . kiss&hug Jojo"
~~~~~~~~~~

Aw . . that's nice :)
I reply to her text message:

~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you babycakes! I feel the same way about you! Kiss ya!"
~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the restaurant.
"Hey! sorry I'm late, did you order our beer already?"

"Way ahead of you, Mike! . . how are ya?" 

"I'm good . . just a little tired from work, how about you?"

"I'm good. I saw Jojo today . . she was on her way to work and she seemed to be all over the place. I totally caught her walking into a tree. I was in the car, waiting for the light to turn green and I was like 'Is she drunk?' I felt bad for laughing but it was so funny . ."

"Drunk? . . Joanna wouldn't go to work drunk . . that's not her. . ."

"Anyway . . Mike, there's this hot girl that walked in right before you did . . she's a bomb, seriously! she's got dark red hair and her eyes are greener than freakin' grass! . . she's so hot, you wouldn't believe it!"

"Really?! . . do you think she's still here??"

"THERE SHE IS!!!!!"

Warren and I act all cool. The woman walks back to her lonely table and sits down. Why is a woman like her all alone in a restaurant? maybe she's waiting for her boyfriend . . or husband. A babe as beautiful as she is should not be alone at night. She's wearing a tight black dress . . her hair is beautifully curled and up in a fancy bun. Joanna always wears her hair in a bun like that . . I like it. looks kinda funny . . like a donut. . I like donuts.

"Go over to her Mike! she's been sitting there all by herself for over 30 minutes now!! I don't think there's a husband or a boyfriend . . . just walk over to her and buy her a drink!! . . "

"I don't know . . she's really hot . . you really think she's single?"

"JUST GO OVER TO HER! she's looking at you, man!"

I clear my throat and walk over to her table. She looks up at me, smiling shyly. "Hello . . my name is Michael . . . umm, I was wondering if I could buy you a drink?" She bites her bottom lip. "I would like that . . Michael" I order her a cosmopolitan. She actually decides to sit with us . . YEA MAN! she's so breathtakingly beautiful. "Thank you so much, Michael . . by the way, my name is Adriana . . very nice to meet you two"

3 hours later . . . 

I can't believe I'm actually walking home with her . . I haven't flirted with a beautiful woman like her in a while. . I'm a little rusty but I'm must be doing a good job because she's been laughing the whole time. I like it when a woman laughs at my jokes . . makes me feel special. 

"I like that you totally walked up to me, Michael . . that was smooth"

"Hehe . . thanks"

"It's embarrassing though . . I was sitting there all by myself because my sister left me hanging. What a great sister, huh? . . but I'm glad I met you there . . you're a really nice guy Michael and you're so funny, I can't stop laughing"

"I'm usually not the type to walk up to a woman like that but I couldn't help myself . . you looked so lonely . . and so beautiful . . ." 

We stop in front of my door. I did ask her at the restaurant if she wanted me to walk her home but she insisted on walking me home instead. "Don't worry, I live down the street, I'll be fine, Michael . . thanks for a nice evening, I really had a great time with you and your friend Waldo :)"

"His name is Warren :)"

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't remember . . I guess was too busy checking you out ;)"

"Hehe . . . ."

~ Joanna's point of view ~

It's 10:30pm. I just came home from work. I'm totally exhausted and definitely ready for bed. But I'm waiting to hear from Michael. I hope he's ok . . I make myself a cup of tea and sit down in front of the TV. 

Today was a disaster. I was not able to concentrate at all. . and I walked into a tree on my way to work! like, what the hell is going on with me? . . I'm all over the place. I shouldn't have read all these old letters. . . I can't stop thinking about what could have been . . . Michael was so sweet to me. He always is. The very last sentence in his letter to me just won't leave me alone . . but that was like 10 years ago . . feelings change . . . 

I lay down on the couch and cover myself with my pink blanket . . . I guess I could watch a movie while I'm waiting for Michael to call or text. I can't go to sleep without being sure that he's ok. I put the DVD in and turn off the lights.

At exactly 11:15pm the door opens . . Oh gosh! did I forget to lock the door? I get up to see who it is . . it's Michael. What is he doing here? he usually calls or texts when he's coming over. 

"Michael? what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to do what we both been thinking about . . ."

"Huh? and what is that?"

He takes off his jacket and picks me up. What the heck? . . what is he doing? He walks me to my bedroom . . two of my favorite candles are burning . . I don't remember lighting them . . he puts me down on the bed carefully . . .

"I'm aching, Joanna . . I need you . . and I need you now"

He takes off all his clothes and gets on the bed. . what the actual fuck is going on?? why did he take off his clothes and why is he talking all sexy? . . I'm confused, I don't even know what to do . . why the hell is he naked? . . not that I'm hating it but . . . why?! 

He takes off my pyjama pants and starts kissing my inner thighs . . HOLY SHHH!

"Michael? what are you doing?!!! . . ."

"I'm doing exactly what you want me to do, Jojo . . ."

"What the?! . . Michael you're confusing me . ."

"Don't think . . . just ENJOY, ok?"

He pulls my panties aside and shoves his tongue in me. OH GOD . . I can't move. I can't think. I can't do nothing right now but to just let it happen . . . my body feels so heavy . . I feel totally lightheaded. . . 

"AHH" . . .

"You like that, don't you?"

He starts nibbling on my clit . . UGH GOD . . I wanna stop him but I can't. I'm enjoying it too much and I don't wanna question him about any of this because it just feels too damn good . . no time for questions right now . . . his mouth feels like heaven between my legs . . . I don't want him to stop . . . 

"Go deeper. . . ugh, yea . . ugh!"

He shoves his finger inside me, still licking me down there. 

"Michael why are you doing this? I don't get it :( . . . ugh . . mhmmmmm"

"You don't have to get it . . just take it and LOVE it"

Suddenly my phone starts ringing . . . I wanna grab it but I can't . . why can't I move my arms??? what the hell is going on with me?? . . I'm trying to reach for my phone but it feels like the closer I get to it, the further it goes away . . .

I open my eyes and see the TV in front of me . . what?! . . wasn't I in the bedroom with Michael not even a second ago?! . . I'm here on my couch wearing my bathrobe, all covered up in my pink blanket . . . 

. . . I was dreaming

but it felt so real . . . 

~ to be continued ~