Part 17 ~ "Would you mind?"

"Michael what exactly are you doing?. . ."

I put her down on the couch and slowly get on top of her. The look on her face is priceless. . she's so confused . . it makes me laugh a little bit . . 

"Please stop covering them . . ."

I put my hands on hers and slowly move them away from her b00bs . . I bite my bottom lip as soon as I lay eyes on them . . they're not too big but they're beautiful. I always liked her b00bs.

"Ok, you got to see them, can I put my bra on now?" 

". . .You really wanna put your bra on now?"

"Well . . . yea . . I guess so . . why?"

I slowly move my hands up to her b00bs and hold them firmly. . her mouth falls open. She looks shocked in a way but I know she doesn't mind . . if she did she would've slapped me already.

"You're seriously touching my boobs right now! . . Michael, you're crazy . ."

I give her a smile and start kissing them. . the right one, then the left one . . . I don't know what has gotten into me all of a sudden. . I can't help it. My tiny b0ner is slowly growing into a bigger one . . I'm nervous but this feels just right . . . I'm surprised that she's not even trying to stop me or anything . . she's just looking at me, being totally speechless. . . I close my eyes and start nibbling on her right nipple . . . but then I stop.

"I'm sorry Joanna . . I don't know what got into me. . . I'm sorry, really!"

I get up and walk over to the kitchen. Gosh. I hope she's not mad at me now. I didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable. I'm so stupid . . why did I just do that? . . I've never done this with her . . I never ever touched her in a s.exual way before . . not that I remember . . . 

"Michael, why did you stop?"

". . Umm, excuse me?"

"Please come back here . . ."

"Ok" 

I walk back to the couch and sit down, feeling so very stupid. 
Unexpectedly, she grabs my face and kisses me with no warning . .

"You can't just start something and leave in the middle of it" 

"What do you mean?. . . did, did you like it?" 

"Yes, I did. . if you want you can keep going . . I don't mind at all"

Woah . . . is she serious right now?

She gives me a kiss on my forehead and walks into my bedroom. I better follow her now before she changes her mind . . . She's on the bed now. . . topless . . . waiting for me to get on it. 

"Come here muffin . . give me some sugar" 

I take off my shirt and get on top of her . . . this feels weird in a way but I wouldn't trade this moment for anything right now. "Continue what you were doing. . I liked it" I lick my lips and continue kissing her b00bs. . . the soft moans coming out of her proove to me that she's REALLY enjoing it . . . dang, I'm liking this . . . a lot.

"Michael can I tell you something?"

I stop licking and wipe her wet nipple. "Sure, what?"

"I had a very nice dream the other day . . ."

"Really? what did you dream about?"

"Umm . . let's just say it involed your mouth and my. . . you know"

"Your what?"

She puts her hand on the back of my head and slowly pushes me down to her private. OHH . . now I know what she's talking about. She dreamed about me pleasing her down there . . wow . . what a dream. . .

"Would, would you mind?"

I smile. "Not at all . ."

She takes off her panties and tosses them to the side. I'm now looking at her naked private and my heart slowly starts racing again. . . of course I don't mind licking her . . why would I? . . I would love to do it right now . . all day if she wants me to . . and I will . . I start off with kissing her inner thighs . . the way she's slowly moving her private closer to my mouth tells me that she just can't wait for me to start. . .

"God, Michael . . I don't know what's going on with me but I'm so hot right now" 

"It's ok . . I feel the same way. . . I'm very hard right now. . ." 

"Michael I have to tell you something before we move on . . it may sound a little weird but I have to tell you anyway. . umm . . . it kinda got me hot the way you protected me from that man . . you were so brave and I got to see a new side of you. The way you stood in front of me like safety shield . . that was so sweet. I always knew you were brave but I never knew you were THAT brave . . . it got me thinking of how incredibly sexy that makes you to me. . ."

". . . hehe . . really?"

"Yes . . now would you mind continuing what you were doing . . muffin?"

"I'm sorry . . I'll get right back on it, babycakes :)"

I start kissing her p*ssy lips . . Dang . . her private is so hot. I often pictured it in my mind but it looks nothing like I imagined . . she's so sexy . . I'm gonna eat her up and make her scream! She's already breathing heavly, begging for more. I open my mouth and let my tongue glide up and down her slit . . .

"UGH Michael. . . oh my GOD!"

I circle my tongue around her swollen c*lit . . . she's holding on to my hair, letting out loud moans of pleasure. I'm already about to sweat here. . . this is so hot!!! . . I can't believe we never done any of this before . . I'm so turned on right now, not even a burning house could keep me from licking her sore right now. . . 

~ Joanna's point of view ~

My hot dream actually turned into reality . . . and I'm SO loving it. Michael is doing a great job. . . it's even better than it was in my dream. . his mouth feels so much warmer and his tongue so much wetter . . I'm swollen down there like I have never been before, It will not take me long to come . . . he's so good at it . . . I'm loving every second of this . . .

He's licking so softly and gently . . his tongue slowly going up and down my slit . . I'm SO HOT, I wanna f*ck him! . . I hope he wants it too. I need his beautiful, caramel colored d*ck inside of me . . . . hard deep thrusts . . . oh yea . . . I need it. I need it so badly. . .

"Ugh Michael . . you're licking me so good, I'm loving it"

"And I'm really enjoying it too . . ."

"Michael . . I need it so bad. . ."

He gently shoves two of his fingers inside of me . . . I let out the highest moan I can make. Michael has big hands . . and big fingers and he's f*cking me with them right now. I can't even catch my breath, all I wanna do is moan and let him know what a good job he's doing . . . . I wanna come with his tongue inside of me . . . no . . . I wanna cum with his d*ck inside of me . . . I want it so bad. . . I can't control myself any longer . . . 

I grab the hair on the back of his head and gently pull him up to my face. . . he's now back on top of me, his breathing is heavy  . . mine is too. . . and I can feel Michael Junior saying HI again . . he's rock hard. . I take off his shorts along with his boxers . . . wow . . . he's huge. . .

"Jojo . . . are you gonna . . ?"

"Yes . . . do you mind?"

He lets out a little laugh. "Oh girl, I don't mind at all, please . . . ."

I wrap my hand around his hard d*ck and start kissing it from the base up to the very top. He's already dripping . . I open my mouth and take him in . . holy cow . . will he be able to fit this beautiful monster in my freakin p*ssy?? . . . damn . . . I doubt it. 

He tastes so good . . he smells so clean and fresh and sorta like vanilla. Did he use my lotion? As much as I enjoy making love to him with my mouth right now . . a good f*ck with him I would love even more . . . I'm literally dripping while giving him oral right now . . I never needed it so bad in my life. Michael's moans are making it even harder for me to resist him. Feeling his throbbing d*ck in my mouth makes me wanna feel him all the way inside of me . . giving it to me harder than I can possibly imagine. . .

to be continued ~