Part 16 ~ "This feels just right"

3 hours later . . . .

We just came back from the hospital . . Michael had a tiny operation on his nose and upper lip. But we're home now, at his place, slowly getting it all back together. I'm gonna stay here for at least a week . . that's what Michael wants. . and I totally agree. . I couldn't go back to my home right now or anytime soon . . . I'm too freaked out :( . . . I'm just glad the guy got caught and we're both ok . . well, I am but not Michael. He looks so tired and hurt :( . . . his beautiful nose :( . . . 

He's resting his head on my stomach, while I'm gently brushing my fingers through his curls. Giving him comfort right now is the least I can do . . he was so brave tonight :( even though the guy had a knife, he still tried everything in his power to defend me . . . . only Michael would do that. 

Looking at him right now makes me realize how much he really means to me. God brought him into my life for a reason . . and he sent him to my place to protect me . . I just know it. . . If I went in there all alone not knowing that someone's in there, I'd probably would've gotten raped and killed or something :( :( . . . what a disgusting pervert . . . wanted me to suck his . . . ugh . . . I already puked 4 times . . I don't have anything left in me . . . 

"Are you feeling better Michael?"

He's got tears in his eyes . . I can tell that he wants to fall asleep so badly but something is keeping him up. "Michael you should sleep . . please close your eyes and get some sleep, I'm right here, I will not move until you wake up again"

"I'm sorry Joanna . . I'm sorry I didn't help you. . . ."

"Didn't help me? . . muffin you did everything you could!! ='( please don't cry Michael, you did everything! you did all the right moves, please don't feel bad . . I should be the one to feel bad :( he hurt you so much, I will never be able to forgive myself for what happened to you today . . . . ='("

"No Joanna . . I could've done more . . I could've done better . ."

"You did everything!! . . ok? EVERYTHING! no one could've done it better. . "

I gently grab his face and kiss him softly on his forehead . . Then I get up and bring him another pillow and another blanket. "Are you comfortable? do you want me to bring you anything else?" He gives me a little smile. "No, thank you . . I'm ok . . please go to bed Joanna, I'll just sleep here on the couch 'cause I can't and I don't wanna move my body right now . . ."

"No . . I'm not gonna let you sleep all alone, I'll sleep here with you"

NEXT DAY
~ Michael's point of view ~

I manage to get up and take a shower. . . my head and my nose are hurting so bad. I just wanna relax and sleep until the pain is all gone. I put on fresh clothes and make myself a cup of coffee. Joanna is still sleeping. . . yesterday was by far the worst day I ever experienced. I was scared of the guy but I was more scared for Joanna to get hurt . . . I'm glad I went there to check on her . . . god knows what would've happened if I didn't . . 

I take off the stuff that they put on my nose and throw it away . . my face is still swollen a little bit but I definitely feel better than yesterday. I'm having a doctor's appointment today at 4pm . . . they will take a look at my nose and my upper lip. .

Joanna just woke up . . I heard her szeene. 

"Hey . . good morning"

"Morning . . how are you feeling?"

I sit down on the couch right next to her. "I'm feeling better, how are you feeling?" She puts her hand on my cheek and starts crying. "I'm just glad that you're ok Michael" She wraps her arms around me tightly and kisses me on my cheek.

"I'm ok Jojo . . don't you worry. . ok?"

We look at each other for a while . . I'm actually on top of her right now. She's still holding on to me . . I guess she really needs that hug and so do I. I wrap my arms aroud her aswell and kiss her on the cheek.  She's wearing the perfume that I got her for christmas . . smells so yummy. But she doesn't need to wear perfume . . her natural aroma is just as good as any kind of fancy perfume. If not better. She's got that nice, soft girl smell . . . it's hard to explain, she simply smells good.

"Let me kiss your nose . . ."

I move my face closer to her mouth. . she kisses my nose softly and gently. Now we're looking at each other again . . . in a different kind of way . . . she never looked at me like this before . . . the way she's staring into my eyes right now makes me feel so . . . . different . .

"Woaa . . . Michael . . . good morning!!!"

"Huh? . . we said good morning already . . . didn't we?"

"Yea WE did . . . but not Michael Junior down there . . hehe"

I down look at my crotch and notice that I got a tiny boner. . Gosh -.- I hate when that happens! this reminds me so much of when we were younger . . . it happened before. . . but it's not as embarrassing now as it was back then . . I was like 14 or 15. I will never forget how embarrassed I was . .

"I'm sorry . . . . I didn't know"

I slowly get up . . Joanna wraps her arms around me again, 
clearly showing me that she wants me on top of her. .

"Please don't get up . . this feels just right . . ."

"It does? . . ."

"Yes, I don't mind at all . . just stay here . . just stay and hold me"

"Umm . . . ok"

Why do I always have to get hard at the stupidest times? this is so inappropriate right now. 'He' is not gonna calm down on top of her . . . why am I even getting hard? we're just huggin each other . . . . I haven't had sex in a long time . . that could be the reason. . . . AAAND . . . she's not wearing a bra . . . her nipples are showing . . I can see them through her white top.

"You're staring at my boobs again, aren't you?" 

"Well . . your nipples are quite noticable . . ."

"Haha . . it's kinda chilly in here . . ."

"Oh . . so that's why they're hard, huh?"

"Hehe . . I guess I should put on a bra. ."

She reaches down to the floor and takes her bra
. . then she turns around and takes off her top.

"Why do you turn around to put on your bra? I've seen you naked before"

I look over her shoulder. She covers her naked boobs and starts laughing. 

"Michael . . stop . . would you please let me put on my bra in peace?"

I take her bra and throw it across the living room. "Oops" She turns around and looks at me, still covering her boobs. "Why did you do that? go and get it for me!" . . . "Nope" . . She gets up . . I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her back. . . she falls down on my lap. . .

~ to be continued