Part 15 ~ Tears of helplessness

~ Joanna's point of view ~ 

All I see is Michael leaning against the fridge and a man dressed in black standing in front of him holding a knife. Right now I'm PRAYING for a dream . . . this can't be real . . . ='( !!!!!

"Joanna, GO!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!!"

Without thinking I run out to the street but then I realize what a stupid decision that just was and run back to my door. "DON'T HURT HIM!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT????" I scream at the top of my lungs. The man slowly walks up to me, still holding the knife, making sure I see it. "MONEY!!! fork it over or I will kill the both of you!!!!!!!!" He grabs me by my arm and pushes me over to Michael. I fall and hit my head on the metal trash can next to the fridge. 

With shaky hands and arms, I manage to open my purse . . but then I decide to throw the whole thing over to him so he can take whatever the hell he wants. "TAKE EVERYTHING YOU WANT, PLEASE JUST LEAVE!!!! :("

He opens my wallet . . he takes all the money and shoves it in his jacket. "I want your watch, your phone, I want everything you guys own and I want it now!!!!!!" - "I GAVE YOU MONEY YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!" Michael puts his hand on my mouth to shut me up. "Stop screaming Joanna!! it's not gonna help us, please be quiet!! I promise you, NOTHING will happen to you, I will make sure!"

Michael steps in front of me. . . 

The guy takes everything valuable out of my purse and puts it all in his jacket. "You're a hot girl, what a lucky boyfriend you have!;)" - "GO AWAYYYY!!!!!!" The guy walks up to us with a mean grin on his face. Next thing I know, he touches my boob . . . "Don't do that ever again!!!!" Michael punches him in the face. He falls and drops the knife. I let out a scream. The guy grabs the knife and holds it up to Michael's face. . . 

"Don't you ever put your hands on me again you faggot, you hear me?!!!!" 

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!! DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!!!!" 

"I'm the one with the knife, so I make the rules, alright?!!!"

I've never been so scared in my life. This guy is cold and capable of anything right now. I've always seen moments like this in action movies but I never thought it would actually happen to us in real life . . . . I can't believe this . . . I'm not able to fully process what's happening right now.

The guy grabs me and pulls me up to him. . . Michael pushes him away . .

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!!!!!!"

"And I said DON'T touch ME!!!!!!!!"

The guy pushes me to the side, I fall down. He walks up to Michael and punches him straight in his face. . .  blood . . . oh no . . . Michael's bleeding . . . what am I supposed to do??? how can I help him??? how can I help US????? this guy is totally out of his mind!!! what else does he want?!! I gave him everything in my purse!!!! ='( . . . why can't he just leave???? . . .

He punches Michael in his stomach . . twice . . Michael falls down on his knees letting out moans of deep pain. . . My muffin ='( . . . HOW DARE HE?? . . . I'm crying my eyes out like a little, helpless child. I'm so scared, my whole body is shaking and I'm about to throw up from all the fear inside of me . . . :( . . . Michael is kneeling on the floor, holding his stomach . . . I hope that's it . . . I hope the guy leaves now :( . . . I can't look ='( . . . it hurts to see Michael in such pain and the worst thing is THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO :( . . . . 

He punches him again . . . straight in the face . . . Michael falls down to the floor. I'm sitting here, about to throw up . . . Michael is on the floor, not moving at all . . . HOW DARE HE?!!!! THAT F*CKING BASTARD ='( ='( !!!!!!!! 

"Now it's just the two of us . . how about you making me happy before I leave? huh? I hope you're a good dick sucker because that's what I'm in the mood for right now . . . you better do it or you gonna end up like your boyfriend here . . . ." 

He unbuttons his pants . . . I let out the loudest scream ever. . . 

THE POLICE!!!! THEY'RE FINALLY HERE!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!

The guy drops the knife and runs out of the door. . . I slowly crawl up to Michael with my legs and arms shaking heavily. "Michael . . Michael please get up ='(" I pour cold water over his face. "WAKE UP!!!! ='(" . . . A few seconds later he starts moving his mouth. . . Thank god!

A police officer runs inside, making sure everything's ok in here.

"ARE YOU OK?? We caught the guy! no need to worry anymore!!!"

The officer helps Michael get up and walks him up to the couch. I'm still crying like a little baby. "Hello? I'm officer Dean, are you alright? is everything ok?" Michael nods with his eyes closed. "Do you want me to call an ambulance, sir?"

 "No . . no . . just make sure . . please . . make sure that . . .
. . that my girl is ok . . where is Joanna? where is she? . . Joanna . . ."

"I'm here muffin . . I'm right here! ='("

~ to be continued