Prologue

«What would you do if your favorite anime character became real ?»

• Inspired by the movie "Enchanted" •

No cards , no weird clothes , no murdering and the most terrifying of all , No nen . Hisoka Morrow , for once , has been fooled . He finds himself struggling his way out of a filthy sewer to see a completely different world than his .

When he almost kills a person of that weird world , a fan who recognized him so well takes him home to avoid all the drastic scenarios and is willing to help him .

Will there be a love story between the anime fictional character and his fan ? Or will he just find his way out of this world in no time and leave her all alone again ?

---

  Alyssa Waners . A fan of Hunter X hunter like any other . Finished watching both of the anime versions , movies and reading the manga . She has written some short fanfics but prefers reading oneshots in her free time . She doesn't draw but her phone's space is all fill up of fanart . She's 22 , with a stable job in the central library as a guide . She can speak English , French , a bit of German and Japanese so she's quite happy . I mean , she has a lot of leisure time , a cute apartment of her own , a good fun job and delicious snacks filling her drawer! (Only problem she can't cook..) So , what's the problem there , eh ? 

  Well , Alyssa has a dream...a wish to be precise...to be a fictional character . She believes it's more interesting that way and she can have loyal friends...(and deep down she wants to actually fall in love with her favorite fictional character and so then they'd be together .)
But , as they say...Careful what you wish for...Because sometimes..wishes can be taken the other way round . 

...

"Jeez , I am late today . Did I need to sleep late last night , really ??" I lecture myself as I walk between aisles to reach the central library . No time for waiting for taxis or buses so I guess I'll just stick to sprinting and jumping in the streets like some sort of chimpanzee . 

As I pass by the central area -very close to where I work- I can see a very noticeable crowd . Too much yelling mmm..I wonder what's wrong..Hey , the crowd is close to the construction area! 

My curiosity gets the better of me to have one little look! 

Oh..I think someone probably fell into the sewer by mistake ? 

They're all so tall men , I can't really see anything! 

"Did you see that weird guy , dude ? He was talking a bunch of nonsense . I think he's mental ." I overhear the conversation between two guys next to me . 

"What did he say ?" the other one asks . 

"He literally climbed out of the sewer . grabbed the superintendent's shirt asking him what he did to his..I don't know..something called Nen ? He was confused of the place , he kept looking around in awe . Also , look at his clothes , he looks silly ." NEN ?? Is that some sort of a serious cosplay..?

I follow the guy's finger to where the 'weird guy' is supposed to be standing and push my way into the crowd . 

"I'll call the police for you!" A man yells in complete anger and offense . 

"I don't care...but you won't live till you do ~~" A playing card is pulled out to the direction of the man's neck . Clown's clothes...cards..Nen..

I stare at the man's face and gasp in utter shock causing everyone , including him , to look at me . 
He gives me a confused look but curious to know why I had reacted that way . 

"How is...that...possible..." I whisper in a muffled voice . 

The clown leaves the man's shirt and moves towards me , grabbing my hand . His nails scratch my skin but I pay no attention to it . 

"What do you know ?" His gaze bores into my eyes . I clear my throat . 
"That was fascinating!" I start clapping and everybody looks surprised . "I am so sorry , mister , please forgive me . I am the assistant of the Cosplay Project executor and I was told to see his performance " I point to the Clown before proceeding , "Without knowing about where it'd be or what he'll act to make an honest report . I am absolutely sorry . He was cosplaying as the anime character , "Hisoka" from 'Hunter X hunter' if you know about that ?" 

The man slightly nods , "My daughter used to watch that.."

"Well , I truly apologize for this treatment , it was all acting! Sorry everyone! " 
Others congratulate the Clown and I . 

"Man , I almost believed that!" 

"Woah , amazing! Keep it up! "

The Clown almost spoke but I immediately shushed him and grabbed his arm . "Come with me." He frowns . "Please ." He nods . And then we left to my home so that I could explain everything to him . To a fictional character who magically became real...

To my favorite , Hisoka . 

----

GUUYSSS WHAT DO YOU THINK XD