Strange Encounter?

"Let's start..who is brave enough to blackmail you ?" I say as I list down all names he encountered during the anime in my little notebook , hoping we'd cross some of them and reach a solution to this mystery .

"No one can ." He shrugs .

"Puh-lease! Your arrogance isn't gonna get us anywhere , you know . It's definitely the reason why you're in this trouble in the first place ." I roll my eyes , waiting for him to give ne a serious response .

"I can't think of anyone really...but Let's see your opinion . You know the...uh ..'characters' well , yeah ?"

I nod , joy fills my spirit that my opinion is actually important!

"What about one of the troupe members ? Does any of them give you a click ?" I ask .

"Mmm..interesting..but I can't see a reason they'll go after me unless it's an order from their boss . Which is unlikely to happen , Chrollo doesn't care much. "

"Then let's scratch that ." I scratch all of the troupe members .

"Who else ?" He asks , while nervously taking out grass in his hands and throws them .

"Hey.." I smack his hand to stop him and he gives me a surprised look .
"Stop that ." I squint my eyes , seriously and he must've been much more surprised than I thought because he slowly removes his hand away .

"Now , what about Illumi ? Might he do something like that ? Although I doubt it . "

"I doubt it too ." He says , already getting bored .

"I'll cross that . Gon , killua , kurapika and leorio too . Bisky..nah...oh..Kastro ?" I ask .

"That's a definite no . I already killed him ." He rolls his eyes and lies on the grass instead , huffing a multiple times .
Ah right , Kastro is dead .
Well..we haven't reached anything really..maybe it's someone related to the characters he killed , wants to avenge them ?

Ugh I'm tired already..and I haven't taken a nap when I got back from work hmph .

He shuts his eyes and doesn't talk for the following minutes . For some reason , my hand immediately holds the pen tight and sketches the moment . Well I...don't draw really but I just put some lines here and there and...well you'd expect I'd magically draw a full detailed self-portrait of sleeping Hisoka on grass...but no it's pretty much screwed .

"Do not tell me this is gotta be me ."

"Yek!" I throw the notebook in surprise . He startled me , I thought he actually dozed off .
He swiftly gets it and takes a long look at it . Probably observing how horrible that it .

"You don't fail to amaze me ." He  keeps staring at my masterpiece and seems to hardly hold himself from bursting out laughing . It's a delightful sight to see really...it makes me smile brightly and lift my mood up . Hisoka and I are like friends now , well at least that's what I think .

"Don't you dare laugh!!" I cross my arms , pouting .

"I won't , promise ."

....
....
...
"Bahahahaha!! " he rolls on his tummy and laughs so hard making me join him as well . I don't think I've ever seen him laugh like that...he only laughed creepily or chuckled cutely but that was rare . Like when Hanzo was too angry at Gon in the last phase part .

"I hate you ." I squint my eyes at him and stand up to stretch my legs but he strongly pulls me down causing me to stumble and fall hard on my back .

"Where are you going ?" He is still giggling from the drawing .

"Nowhere! "

"Interesting place . " Hisoka smiles teasing me as always and I shake my head . For some reason , he stares at me for a few seconds , his hand making its way to my cheek . I shudder , not used for contact like this and his touch was so soft it sent my face hot , but he removes some grass that was stuck there .

"Th-thank you!" I don't know why but this gesture made me flustered more than any other moment . Perhaps , it's the nice weather and the quietness and peace of the garden that made it better..

"You're wel..." he pauses , his eyes landing on something behind me . I look to where his eyes are and see a man of about 30 years walking down the street . Hisoka's frown didn't leave his face and he slowly got up without explaning a thing .

"What's wrong ?" I sprint next to him , apparently following that man .

"He looks like the image in my head.."

That can't be true ?

"Wait what are you gonna do though ?" I stand in front of him and he stops in his tracks .
"You can't just do anything reckless!"

"But I may never see him again I'm sure it's him , Alyssa ." He pauses and looks down for a moment , "heh..I can already feel excitement boiling inside me..my bloodlust would've rocked this place by now.."

"That's why I stopped you.." I stretch my arm to pat on his shoulder but I stop when I see the same man behind Hisoka with a few steps...he didn't walk that way I'm sure of it...

Our eyes make eye contact and his lips suddenly turn to a smile...not a reassuring one..more like an evilish smirk ..then he disappears in the streets of the town..

What was that just now ?