A clue ? Or a trap ?

"Go meet that guy and talk to him . He had a badge of this animal , the 'Flamingo' , if that clicks something ."

Perceptive Hisoka was a problem . Of course I knew the Flamingo sign . The Flamingo center was something like a set of gyms and aerobics classes . But I didn't notice it until he had mentioned it.

Thing is, he insisted so bad that I should meet him since I've refused a million times for him to act impulsive .
But that doesn't mean I'll be the one to act impulsive!
"I'm not agreeing to this!!"

Well that's what I said...
And here I am , walking across the street to the Flamingo Center .

Great :)
If this fails ,Hisoka , in any way , I'm going to kill you.

What am I going to ask him ? What am I going to do ?
Pfff of course I have a plan .

...

"So...I came here to check out the place! And..." I gulp , already getting nervous . My palms don't seem to stop sweating . I'm not very good at acting...well acting when Hisoka first appeared is not like this one . I don't even know what that man could do . He already looks creepy! He might kidnap me and hide me in the basement...then torture me and sell my organs worldwide...my dear organs , don't worry...

Okay , relax , Alyssa . What bad could happen ?

"Yeah ?"

"Do you like anime ? You remind me of a character!" I exclaim impulsively . Followed by a mental face palm .
"How exactly do I remind you of an anime character ?"

He looks at me with a huge poker face , not even the slightest bit of fazed . Well , I thought perhaps when I mention anime , he'll go like these criminals on TV cartoons , sweating and gulping and showing signs of suspicion but that man was very ordinary . When I was with Hisoka , he kept acting so strange , it was making me troubled .

"Ugh , can't you see ?" I roll my eyes , trying to keep the act . My eyes search for anything that could make my words seem believable enough and that's when I notice the back of his hair had green color...in the roots .

"You have green hair there! Alot of anime characters have green hair ."

He frowns when I mention that and ignores what I've just said .
Okay but why would he dye it green then dye it black ? It looks so recent , did it not look good on him ? Or he realized it's a teen-y color ?

"So are you registering here ?" He asks , bringing paper forms with him .

"...No , I mean yes! "

He gives me a questioning look and I proceed , "Well , my friend couldn't register today , she was busy so is it okay if I register for her ?"
I give the most innocent smile I can manage .

Did I imagine a smirk ?

"Yes of course . Write down your address , please and hers too . Since you're the original registrar ."

I don't see a reason why I should write down my address . Something doesn't feel right here...Hisoka sent me to search for clues..but..I fear I might be setting traps for myself and him now .

"Oh I guess I'll just wait till she's here! I gotta go now , I have work ." I turn around heading for the door .

"Your shift ended already ." I stop in my tracks . What did he just say ?
It's true my shift finishes before afternoon...
I swallow .

"I wonder why your friend hasn't come with you . If she wants to go this gym , she must live near to it , yeah ?"
He acts as if he said nothing , back to his usual bored working face .
"...She does but as I said before , she is busy ." I speak slowly .

"So she'll register for the women or men section ?"

"What do you mean by that ?" I ask , my heart pounding in fear against my chest .

"You tell me ."

"I really do not understand the strange system you have here so I'll get going . Bye , she'll get here soon!"
I make a run for the door only to find it locked .

"Let's wait till Morrow gets here ."

---

Dun dun dunnnn