I'm marrying someone else!

It's been eighteen months since I have last seen that flaring red hair , that stupid ass smirk and those golden eyes that I hate so much . It's been so long . Should I just..move on? I can't , can I ?

...

  While Hisoka was getting all hyped up , cinematically yelling at air , I was busy feeling kinda icky . I couldn't ignore the fact that this has all been way too easy . We've only been in the Hunter x Hunter world for what? A couple days? And we've already managed to solve that riddle with Illumi's magnificent powers of stalking? It can't have been just that . I mean I obviously want to be happy for him ; He is probably thinking the same way as I am . Perhaps he was repressing the overthinking details for later use . Solving that riddle had been our goal all along and now that we've achieved it , what were we to do ?

  Before I could carefully ask Hisoka the same question - since I didn't wish to worry him all over -  , a voice seemed to ring around the place as if we were surrounded by some huge entity . I couldn't exactly pinpoint what the voice was saying as it was very incoherent , some gibberish unclear hundreds of words all at once . Naturally , I dreaded their meaning .
 Something was happening .
 An answer to my thoughts and worries . Suddenly , the sky , the ground , the buildings around us all seemed to collapse down , gradually compressed and rumpled till they became mere particles of dust . There was a black hole , very near to where we were standing , which took the shape of a human . It looked gooey and displeasing but, strangely enough , it was repelling the dust instead of sucking it in . The void - induced from the breaking down of everything around the three of us - was closing in on us , approaching us from all directions . Leaving us nowhere to run to or hide . 

  I was panicking . I was genuinely scared . Something about the way everything slowly fell to its doom was nagging at my sanity . I wanted to scream , I wanted to jump into the whole to make it over fast . The hole was somehow attracting me towards it...
 If I jumped there , I would feel no pain . I had no idea where those words came from . Did I speak them out loud? They just seemed so convincing , so pulling , doubtless..
At my line of sight was Hisoka's mother as well , standing much closer to the hole than I was -staring blankly and longingly to it .  I fathomlessly envied her . I had no reason why . I just did . I felt an intense desire to race and get to the hole before her , like some kind of an essential victory . 

"Ally! Ally!! ...Mom! What's wrong with all of you? DON'T YOU DARE JUMP."

 That sweet voice seemed to bring me out from my daze . Warm large arms held me , shook me strongly .

"Hm?"

"Forgive me for this ." He slapped me - not so lightly - bringing me back to reality . 
"THAT HURTS , Who do you think you are , slapping me like that?!"

"Finally . Slap mom for me , NOW ."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ally ." He pursed his lips in a fine line . 

"Uh. Okay." I've never seen Hisoka look this tense before . For some reason , I couldn't really be aware of my surroundings just yet . I felt somehow robotic but at least I was acting on my own will . I did as he told me , bowing and apologizing to his mother after she had broken out of the trance I had just been in . Hisoka was clearly panicking as well . Though he was trying his best not to show it . Still trying to be a tough boy when we had no idea what was coming of us . 

In no time , The green-haired man appeared over a spot far away from reach . We both knew Hisoka wouldn't have let him get away without a hundred or so punches right in the face . 

"Are you scared , now? You think I can't push them back to that hole ? To their deaths?"

"What are you saying?" Hisoka stammered .