20 questions ?

Brownies . The little cakes drowning in Chocolate sauce apparently fascinate the great psycho , Hisoka Morrow . Or it can just be the effect an empty stomach has on him . I already started preparing lunch for him and called work to inform them 'I am sick and I need a day off .' Let's just sort out everything today .

Thing is , he practically insists on distracting me (if it's not hard enough not to get distracted already) , he refused to wear my brother's t-shirt since it annoyed him of how tight it was . Plus , he complained that he wanted something more like his style and the shirt was too plain for his liking . So , until then , he'll probably stay shirtless until he gets cold enough to wear the oversized jacket of mine .

  He was already sat at the table , munching hungrily on brownies . Cute...
He didn't know I was there or...did he ? Well , you can't be sure with Hisoka after all .

I pull a chair and sit opposite to him , in what looked like an interview style .

"Hey! I got an idea!" I exclaim when the idea lamp hovers over my head all of a sudden . "Let's play 20 questions!"

"Huh , what's that ?"
He doesn't know 20 questions ?
He frowns when I gave him a questioning look and sighs .

"Okay okay , sorry ." Everything he doesn't know wasn't mentioned in the anime...

"See , that's supposed to be a texting game , yeah ? It involves two persons who ask questions in order to get to know each other . So we'll just ask the 20 questions taking turns until they're done! You can know anything you want to know and...same for me ." My mind thinks about all the unanswered questions I've always had for that character . I'm not sure if he'd know the answers to each one of them . Perhaps he knows things the author had thought about .

"Alright . I'll start then ." He smirks for a split second as if thinking about something sneaky but then recovers and asks instead , "so , what do you exactly know about me and what might have happened to me ?"

I take a deep breath . I knew he'd firstly ask that so I better use my skills as a guide and give him the most proper explanation .

"Okay...Listen until I'm done , yeah ?" He nods . "There's something called anime ; Japanese shows . So there's an anime that's called 'Hunter x Hunter ' that talks about a boy who wishes to become a hunter like his father . He faces difficulties , makes friends and so on ."
His eyes widen in surprise when he recognizes the boy I'm talking about , Gon Freecs .

"One of the first obstacles Gon faces is the Hunter exam , where he first encounters you as another hunter candidate . As for what happened to you , I'm not sure I can help with that . The anime stops until some point for you and  know nothing about further on . There are no clues about how that happened so until you actually remember what happened , I can't offer help of that kind , you know ."

He tries to take it all in . He doesn't need to suspect me , it's already clear that what I'm saying is true . I have no reason for lying anyway and he's actually present in our world , no better proof , eh ?

I grab my phone to play a video of a random episode that has Hisoka , just to assure him .

His eyes shot open , jaw dropped to the floor when I click play on a part of him at Heaven's Arena in his room . A glance escapes to my eyes . He then purses his lips and keeps shaking his head in utter frustration since it's just impossible to believe and understand .

I decided I should lighten up the mood a little .

"My turn!" He turns his head to my voice and waits for my question in such a displeased manner .

"Doesn't your jaw hurt when you smirk too much ??"

Hisoka stares at me for a few seconds , pretty surprised of the question and I CAN SEE THAT SMALL SMILE CREEPING ITS WAY OUT . Sorry , my fangirl side couldn't hold it .

"Never thought about that ." He softly chuckles .

"Well you should laugh more you know instead of weirdly smirking ." I smile too .

"I'll see about that . My turn ." He pauses , looks around for a second then proceeds , "Is there any way to open my aura pores ?"

"Nope . Hisoka , you don't fully grasp the concept . Almost everything in your world is fictional . You are supposed to be only fictional as well . There isn't anything called Nen or hunters or auras . Nothing out of the ordinary at all . Everything is as normal and simple as it could be . You aren't so strong here you know . You may be physically superior than others but you're still normal . So take care with talking , don't say things that sound too weird . What sounds normal for you is weird for us ."

He nods understanding what I said at last . I know how hard that is , it's absolutely impossible for the both of us!

"So...what about your past ? "  I ask , hoping to get some answers I was dying for .

"You know about my past too ?" He asks in return , nonchalantly as it seems .

"Well...I don't . It wasn't mentioned . I guess Machi said once that you never talk about your past too ." I admit it , I just felt bad to fool him into telling me .

"It feels so absurd that you know so much about me . But I'm not willing to give an answer to that . I don't see the reason why I should do that ." He shrugs . Okaayy I pretty much expected that anyway . Siiigh .

"You live alone . And it's okay for you to have a stranger with you as a 'relative' . That means you don't have a partner . " he is not even asking , dude . My fault for helping him , now he thinks I can bring in any stranger just like that :")

"So do you trust me enough ?" Now , he smirks . And I find myself smirking bravely too even though butterflies are annoying me in there .

"Yeah , you do ." He yawns . Looks like he's loosen up and enjoying his time again . Good , he was pretty scary when he's angry like he's going to punch me any second .
"What's your favorite color ?" I ask , suddenly curious .
"Red ." He pauses. "So that I can drink all your blood for you to stop asking annoying questions ."

"Heeyy that's mean!" I pout , crossing my arms . Jeez I spoke too soon...

"What's yours , huh ?"

"Orange! I like all shades of orange but bright one is my favorite . The one like the orange fruit . Sunset one is so pretty too ."
He shrugs after I give an answer .
Strangely , after that he starts sniffing in the air .

"What's that smell-"

I forgot the food on the stove shit!