meeting Illumi

"So I was tricked "

"Exactly . You're no longer smart , shake my head ." I said , quite eaening a death glare number 6435789754 so far . Jeez , Hisoka has become really bad-tempered .

"So , what now?"

"I have no idea . But at least I'll help you learn Nen . Because I'm in a bad position right now without it ."

"Wait . You're gonna make a personal bodyguard or something? Are you kidding me?" He raised an eyebrow but I pushed it . "Listen there , dude . I may love hunter x hunter and all but actually being here is too dangerous , man I'm scared of ants!"

He sighed and walked a little towards me . Then he gently pulled my hand and smiled reassuringly . Heck , my mother couldn't give me a smile that reassuring when I felt troubled . He scribbled on his hand then ,

"I'm not so useless , yeah? But help me out . I need you ."

I could read it with his voice in my mind . I pictured it sad and stressed just like how his face was . It made me want to pull him close and hug him , to comfort him that everything will soon be very okay . When I awkwardly stepped forward though prepared to open my arms wide , someone knocked at the door .

  I rushed to open the door before Hisoka could stop me . Wow , so much for making myself comfortable , yeah?

I was greeted by a wave if attractiveness . Oh boy . If you thought Hisoka was charming , just take a look at Illumi first . You'll understand what I mean .

Not to be biased or anything - my favorite character is actually Hisoka , you know - but Illumi has this...aura , special aura radiating from him . Even though his looks are quite simple , you found yourself enjoying just getting lost in his features . He's beautiful , in some way .

Hisoka would be the one who stands out the most but the moment you really look , Illumi will steal your eyes immediately . His silky black hair was made into a slightly loose ponytail . His fair smooth skin was tempting to touch and oooohhh look at those biceps mmm

"Ow!" I exclaimed when I felt Hisoka violently nudge me .
"Thanks . " Illumi said as he stood there eying the room , contemplating whether he should enter or wait for Hisoka to introduce us or something .
"Huh , what for?" I asked , only to have Hisoka pinch my arm and glare .
"Hey! Stop thi-oh ." Please don't tell me , I was literally fangirling out loud . Wow , great first impression .
But seriously , man ,those are some really nice biceps-

"Don't smack me on the back of my head , you idiot! It hurts okay! (A/N : it hurtch ;))

Oops , I did it again .
But , really man , Hisoka looked like he was boiling .

"Come in!" I ushered Illumi to enter then whispered , "Did you call him or something?" Hisoka nodded and snatched the notebook out of his pocket .

"He can help , I guess . Only as it has no benefit for him and I'll give him money so.."

"Friendship at its finest ."

"Behave , will you?" Hisoka scoffed and pushed me to sit on the couch opposite to Illumi while he sat next to him .

"I got your texts . So , what do you exactly need me to do?" Illumi asked with the same expressionless face as usual .

Hisoka must've told Illumi the most of it because he didn't comment when Hisoka was writing instead of speaking . Or he might just be one not to meddle with other people's businesses . Unlike me .

I couldn't exactly make out what Hisoka wrote to him but Illumi nodded without further questioning . Was he going to train me? Help us solve the riddle? Book us a flight to who knows where?

It suddenly hit me .
I could meet the other characters too!
But , wait that's not so important now . I already feel so bad for Hisoka .

"You guys want anything to drink? Should I make tea?"

Hisoka shook his head . Illumi nodded . Hisoka , for some odd reason , glared .

"On my way!" I sprinted to the semi kitchen . I started to prepare tea in two cups and heat the kettle when I heard footsteps behind me .

"Oh , hi Hisoka . Changed your mind?" I was already going for another cup but he gently grabbed my arm and shook his head 'no' .

"What's wrong?" I asked , tilting my head in confusion . I couldn't exactly read him right now , he looked so deep in thought and his gaze was sort of distant .
"Dude? You still in shock because you can't believe how stupid you were?" I plaufully smack his arm grinning like a complete goofball .

He smiled . He actually smiled . No death glares or disgusted faces . And the weirdest part , was when he pulled me into a hug .

"Umm? What are you doing?" But I hugged him back anyways . He stayed silent . Well , duh , of course he did . I felt like he was in desperate need to tell me something but for some reason , the writing method just ruined the mood ; it made it less natural and he decided to not go for it whatsoever . The kettle was already beeping to be turned off but Hisoka strangely wouldn't budge . I tried to sneak my arm to shut it off but I was a little far from reach and I didn't want to break his moment of comfort but when Illumi barged in the kitchen room with his blank face and ghost-like appearance , I jumped startled for a moment . Hisoka must've gotten startled with me being startled and so we both pulled away coughing and clearing our thoats with embarrassment .

Illumi doesn't say anything , well as expected . Hisoka gave me a look before following him as if taking my permission or waiting for my response . I was finishing the tea when I thought that maybe he wanted me to ask him not to leave .

I guess that's just stupid pffft why would he want that ? But Hisoka was indeed acting super weird the moment Illumi visited .

"Here's the tea , guys . I made you one too , Hisoka ."

Illumi nodded and muttered a simple 'thanks' . Hisoka was still eying him suspiciously when I sat in front of them , leaning a bit to see Illumi's reaction . "Is it good?"
He nodded , "very ." Then he sneaked a glance to Hisoka . Poor boy , he's getting uncomfortable . "It's really nice . I'd even like another one ."

"well , that's a big NO ." Hisoka displayed the notebook almost immediately . Wow , I don't even know when the heck he wrote this .

"So , what's the plan?" I asked , sipping on my own tea .

"I'll look for the whereabouts of the guy who tricked him . You'll only have to solve that riddle and practice Nen . Don't mind protection that much , I'll make sure to have someone guard from afar in the meantime . Because you know , Hisoka has quite a number of enemies ."

"Sounds cool ."

I said . Not sure if I really meant it .

...

Aaahh I'm so sorry I feel like this is super crappy and rushee ;; I'm having a rough week I'm really stuck with school wish me luck! Have s nice day! Hope you liked jealous Hisoka here💓