Almost Arrested

"Let's get back . We look like a date , that's too lame ."
Well , I haven't thought about it till the moment he mentioned it . Then he struck me with a brick , that's too lame.
Well , thanks .
I sigh and get up before him , rolling my eyes . Sheesh , he needs to be a little nice . He follows me out of the café to my apartment . I yawn , it's pretty much time for my nap . Oh , that reminds me , I haven't told him the rules of this house .

"Hey ." I call to take his attention and he glances in my direction while munching on an apple that was in the fruit bowl on the table . He acts as if it's his own house .
"Well , since you'd be living here , there are some rules you have to know ."

"Rules ?" He snickers mockingly .

"Yes ." I say , hardly containing my patience .

"As I said before , you have to work to get your own money . Which will include your food , clothes , needs in general . I deleted the rent . " I wait for a reaction but he is looking at me expressionlessly . I proceed anyway , "As for my rules here inside the house , 1) you'll have the guess room over there and do not mess it up . Unless you'll clean it afterwards .
2) you cannot enter my room without my permission . I treasure privacy .
3) Well , you're my flatmate now , so we have to divide chores . You'll cook and I'll buy the groceries ."
I blush at the last rule , embarrassing myself with the fact that I'm a failure in cooking . There are other chores we'll have to divide , varying from cleaning , washing dishes , doing the washing up but food is essential so I had to start with that .

"I'll work on those ." He smirks provoking me , but these rules , especially the first two are highly important to me . I don't push it though , I'll give him a chance first .

"Then , in front of people , it's better to use the name Morrow . It's more likely to be a name of someone here . And don't forget there's no nen here and no killing , so you can't go killing anyone you don't like or wish to fight . Don't say mysterious words as well , we don't talk like that in real life . Of course I'm not ordering you , they're just...um a bunch of advices . Minus the killing one , really , you cannot do that ." I finish waiting for him to respond . He huffs in disappointment , "So boring ."
You're right but that's life .

"I'll take a nap then ." I shrug and head to my room . Hisoka doesn't add anything else , just continues eating fruits in silence , his fingers tapping on the table .
I shut the door behind me and start changing into my pyjamas . I get into my comfy bed , sigh in relief when..I remember something . Anime character or not , there's a man in my house . With me alone . And almost every Hisoka fanfic has to feature him being perverted and dirty . Shit!
I hurry out of bed , frantically search the drawer for my room's key .
"Yes!" I shout , clutching the key to my chest . I make sure it's locked well . Phew .
Did I hear a chuckle from outside ? I'm probably imagining that...

....

When I woke up , I made my way to the bathroom , glimpsing Hisoka on the couch , holding cards and throwing them . I shake my head and look at the clock . Mmm I've slept for two hours...

However , when I got out , he wasn't there! Where did he go ? Why didn't he tell me , seriously ?
I've taken a shower in thirty minutes then he disappears ?
His cards aren't here as well .
I quickly change to pants and a coat , putting my hair into the messiest and ugliest bun you'll ever see .

I sprint in the streets , looking for him . Until I see a crowd next to some children park over there . Hmm what's that ? Adults , teenagers and children were gathered around something not visible from here . My curiosity wins and I run to take a quick then I can resume searching for that idiot . And let me tell you , what I saw , astonished me to a great extent . The red-headed idiot , has a round stand in front of him - who knows where he got that - and three cards on it . He made 'magic tricks' and on the side of the table , there was a pile of money! All of that ?? In only forty minutes ??

How can those people waste all of that money on such an obviously tricking game ?

Oh wait , there's a watch next to the cash too...a bunch of coins as well..

Wow .

He was too fast , I didn't figure out how he hid the queen and changed the order of the playing cards . It was impressive . I wanted to snap some sense into him , tell him it's illegal and that he's stealing people's money that way but I was far too amazed of that talent .

However , I heard a shout of someone I knew very well . The policeman coming frequently in this neighborhood . He was far away but you can still see him . Panickingly , I grab hisoka's arm , in which by the second hand , he takes the cards and money with a swift , and push him to run .

Thankfully , the crowd of people surrounding Hisoka came at use . The policeman could hardly follow us or clearly get a view of us . Also , I hid Hisoka and I to some park , that was full of trees .

"What.were.you.doing??" I raise my arms in the air in disbelief .

"What ? You told me to get a job . I got one . And guess what ? I already got a salary in less than an hour ." He grins , apparently too proud of himself . I can't trust this person , next day he'll pickpocket people in the streets and no one will even notice .

"That's illegal!"

"Have I ever done a legal thing really ?" He raises his eyebrow mockingly .

"Guh! You could have been arrested for that! Stop doing foolish things . It's your day 1 in here and you're already causing trouble ? You need to understand this is not-"

Before I finish my sentence , Hisoka holds his head and his feet shift , almost tripping but I catch him immediately .

"Hisoka...?"

"I...I feel dizzy..my head is spinning ." He says in a low voice . Now I realize how close we were . His ruffled hair was falling on his forehead , touching the tip of mine . He was hunched over . I blush and pull away , but keep a safe distance between us in case he almost trips again .

"It is probably because of the time you hit your head . Maybe memories are coming but your brain is struggling ." We walk side by side , slowly , back to the apartment .
He nods , "I hope so . I need to know who did this to me ."
His eyes had a spark in them , that wasn't reassuring .

...

Yaaaayyyy a chapter!
How was it ?
Also! I want to ask you something , is the story going too slow ? Or are you enjoying the interactions between Hisoka and Alyssa and how he sees the new world ?

Please tell me your opinion I need it!