PUNK?!

"Umm...you..uh..sure you're okay..?"
"Never been better!"

In which Hisoka takes the advice of an old cunning man...

.

  "What did you exactly do ?" I ask , overwhelmed by the strange emo hairstyle my redheaded flatmate had on . Accessories like lip ring and two black rings on one side of his temple , lots of leather bracelets , a tattoo on his neck..just what was happening ?
Is that tattoo real though??

"A new look . What d'ya think?"

I'm not sure how my face looked at the moment . Even.though he looked quite cool , I was pretty surprised and weirded out . But his next reaction made me adjust my expression to something more cheerful . He gives me an awkward thumbs up before grabbing a chair and takes a seat . He looks exhausted .

"You know you can vent off to me , right? "
"There's nothing really to vent off . I'll kill Kastro the moment I get back to...to.." His voice trails off , he has no idea how to get back if that's even still possible .
"Also if you're curious since you won't stop gawking at me ," He pauses raising an eyebrow to which I embarrassingly turn away , "All that bunch is fake . But it feels good to have some change in my looks , I guess ."

"I know the feeling! I get it when I cur my hair!....I thought it was just a girls' thing though..." She pouts looking in deep thought .

"Wanna know details ?" He asks in a deadpan expression , probably bored enough to suggest it himself . However , I'm more than happy to hear them!

"Sure , yes! Oh wait , I have some cheese popcorn.."
"It's not that long of a story , are you serious?" Acting like I didn't hear him , I grab the bowl of cheesy tasty popcorn on the counter and throw a bunch into Hisoka's hand .
"Well , I'm trying as hard as I can to keep calm trust me . It's for your own sake ."
Is it?? Shocked by what he said , I just stare with a smile .
"Because you're too clingy when I'm in a bad mood and it's so annoying ." He clarifies . "Thanks!" I reply sarcastically . Bish you can't even live without me hah!
"So when I ran into this shop , an old man greeted me there . He asked if I needed anything but I was so angry at that moment . I punched the glass door - and no , it didn't break , don't you nag me - so he told me that getting a change even if so little can actually lighten my mood up . I said then..um you don't have to know what's coming really.."

"No , tell me!!" I munch on the popcorn curiously not realizing that my mouth was already completely full .

Hisoka gives me a disgusted judging look before he proceeds .
"I threatened to kill him if it didn't work.."
"You serious? He's a kind grandpa , you creeped him out! I told you not to go around saying such things!" I start hitting him with all my might on his muscular arm and duh , not even a tiny bit fazed .

"It just came out like that!" He defends , well , tries to . "The old man giggled at that really ."

"Maybe you reminded him of his son , if he had a spoiled jerk like you ." I snicker ....the amount of dirty looks Hisoka gives me are countless , dude .
"Then , he offered to give me a haircut! And he showed me cool stuff to buy . Also he recommended this nice shirt ." He points at his new plaid shirt , one hem was not tucked in and a few buttons were open on the upper part .

"...okay okay , let me get that straight ." I am in between laughs , already . "You paid all the money you had , right?"
"Yes?" As soon as he said it , he realized it too . "He..tricked me ."
"Bahahahaha I can't believe you FELL FOR THIS" I really can't take it anymore , I was rolling on the floor laughing hugging the bowl of popcorn as I felt my tummy hurting because I couldn't stop .

"Shut up , idiot ." He looks embarrassed , avoiding my gaze as he mutters incoherent words with a frown and a pout . His cheeks had a faint tint of pink .

"I can't! You're so oblivious to this world , it's hilariously cute!"

"It's not , ugh."

"Hehehe" I giggle as I get up to ruffle his beautiful hair . "You know you look really good . I think eyeliner is what's left ." When I was about to hurry to bring it from the drawer in my room , Hisoka stops me pulling me slightly closer . He had one hand clutching on the hem of my shirt the other holding mine .

"You smell nice ." He whispers .
"That's because I showered today!" I let go rushing to my room . "Ah.." it hit me . "I ruined the moment , didn't I ?" I spoke to myself . "But I don't think I've felt much about it.."

Back with the eyeliner , I make sure he stays still while I try to apply it . Sadly , he's fidgeting . Tut tut , where is the professional-eyeliner-hisoka on the anime?

I catch him looking at me from while to while as I struggle with his movements to make the eyeliner look right . When I share in the glance , his face turns to the ultimate poker face .

"Done!" I shove a mirror to his face .
"Oh , it looks good . Thanks ." He mumbles nodding .
"I'm glad!"
A sudden knock interrupts the mood .

"Hm? It's late . Who might that be ?" When I make my way to the door , Hisoka stops me and goes first instead . Is he somehow protecting me...?

"Who's there?" He yells when he finds no one . "Hisoka...look , a note ." He directs his sight to where I was spointing . There , on the doormat , was a crumbled yellow note . It read :

"Make a deal with the devil himself , they say . Want Nen , give me something as valuable .  Meet me at the old gates , she knows them ."

...

(A/N) I've been looking for a hisoka punk fanart but found none ;-; if you know any , tell me rightaway! Or maybe we could try drawing punk Hisoka ourselves (I'm not professional at all haha but yeah!) ! If you'd like to participate , don't hesitate to tell me!