Coffee!

Good thing the meat wasn't burnt as I thought . I clearly do not know a thing about cooking but I manage to try and robotically follow steps .  Actually , Hisoka was the one who fixed the slightly burnt taste by some touches...I didn't know he could cook . Well , it was never mentioned in the anime so...

Getting to know you more and more , Hisoka hehe .

We settle down and eat in an awkward silence . He'll probably think I'm too annoying if I speak up again so I'll just leave him with his thoughts for a while , we all need that to clear ourselves up from any troubles . I guess after we're done , we'll have to go..shopping!

One of my most hateful tasks...

But thinking about it , shopping for Hisoka would be so much fun! You don't get to go shopping with an anime character every once in a while , yeah ?
  Hisoka wouldn't probably like to stay all the time at home .  So , I'll teach him how to cope with things . It isn't so different here , he'll just have to deal with the rules and normal way of talking and treating people . Other than that , it's really the same .

Aaand he'll need to get a job .

Hisoka Morrow , get ready to live a normal life , like any of us .

...

"Okay , so pick whichever you want for an outfit or two . " I usher him to the men section where he can try on anything he wants .  I sit on one of the couches and wait for him . The shop is so deserted at this time of the day so it's pretty much only us and another customer at the corner .

  He comes back after a few minutes with a poker face and free hands .

"Nothing has my liking ." He shrugs , irritating me since it's not like he has a choice . I left work to take care of him today and I'm the one who's paying yet he acts so arrogant . I sigh .

"Come on , I'll help you ." I automatically pull his arm . 

"I don't need any hel-"

"Just come ugh!" I drag him to the casual clothes section . I pick a plain greyish brown shirt , turquoise jacket , grey scarf and black pants .

"Here check this out . I'm sure they'll look good on you . Make sure the size is alright . " I hand the to him and point to the dressing room. 

"Yeah whatever.." he mumbles something in an annoyed manner which makes him look so adorable! Hehe!

  I wait on the couch back again till he comes out of the dressing room . I wonder if he has ever gone shopping before , he looks so oblivious . I always thought he probably had a particular person to sew him these weird outfits he wears in the anime .

Also , I was wondering how he could understand me . But I guess Hisoka's character spoke different languages including the hunter language .

Oh , I can buy him something online! He likes stuff with cards , right ? Maybe I can check out some online shops to see if there's something stylish .

"It doesnt look bad.." He finally comes , shifting uncomfortably in these different clothes . I look up and wow dude he looks so good in that . I can never get bored of admiring his appearance...

However , the way he looks at the mirror says it's so obvious he likes the way he looks too yay!

"Boots will complete that outfit!" I exclaim as I jump to the shoes section . He rolls his eyes and follows .

After a while , we exit the shop with a newly dressed Hisoka! His hair was down and his fringes were to the side , the cold breeze pushing it on his eyes . He purses his lips in sheer frustration as he struggles to keep his fringe in place .

Giggling , I remember I have an extra bobby pin in my pocket .

"Here" , my hand was held up high for him to take it . He stares at my hand for a moment then shakes his head giving me a dirty look . He's so bad- tempered in the real world! Well , I get it , he isn't used to this world yet and he knows he doesn't belong in here so the feeling is pretty annoying itself . Also , let's keep in mind , he lost alot of stuff , mostly important his nen and superior physical ability .

  I stop in my tracks and move closer to him - the smell of fresh soap fills my nostrils - putting the pin on his fringe myself . But since he's too tall and I can't quite reach him , the pin wasn't placed properly so his fringe was apparently hanged up high to the side in a weird way .

I can't help but burst out laughing of how childish he looks!

"I'm sure I look ridiculous!" He takes off the pin and squints his eyes at me .

"Not at all hehe!"

He shakes his head with a slight smile - he's clearly pushing himself not to smile or get away from his thoughts - .

We have a little walk back to the apartment and I explain to him on the
way that he needs to work . I suggested checking ads but he declined and preferred to work this out himself .

He is right , he needs his own chance to deal with things here .

We pass by the café and the sweet smell fills the air once again . Not noticing it at first , both Hisoka and I automatically stopped walking and directed all of our body and attention to the small café . I'm not sure what's the secret of that place , this one has the most special smell of all the coffee shops I've ever been to . Is it that they're making it with love that it turns out so good ?

This time , it was Hisoka who pulled me by my arm inside . It's like our feet moved by themselves .

"Let's order.." he says and I order two hazelnut coffees for both of us . I'm not sure if he likes the hazelnut taste but he needs to try it anyway , it's perfection here .

We sit at a table next to the wall opposite to each other and wait in silence .
His face was resting on his hand as he looked around the place . It was expressionless yet it seemed that he's truly enjoying this place .

Two minutes later, our coffee is ready on our table . Now , the smell of hazelnut and coffee beans is much closer to us, that makes us shut our eyes in admiration . I observe him as he slowly takes a sip and for the first time today , he has a true smile on . A sweet one , like a child's , when you rock him to sleep then he has a good night's dream .

I , too , start drinking my coffee .

And we enjoy the sweetness of the moment in the same comforting silence when there's no need to even mention how good the coffee is .

  We just relax...

...
(A/N) I liked how this chapter ended! Who else likes coffee ?? ❤️

Also , do you guys know Got7 ?? 😍😍
Well there's a picture of Bambam that kind of reminded me of Hisoka! He could look like that irl , right ? With a few changes ?

Also , do you guys know Got7 ?? 😍😍Well there's a picture of Bambam that kind of reminded me of Hisoka! He could look like that irl , right ? With a few changes ?