The Real Culprit

Today is a terrible day to me...I must thank this chapter for helping me out get calm . I miss this book , here you go guys!

...

  "Can we get this over , now ?" Hisoka asks rolling his eyes to what I was currently doing . I pretend not to hear him while he was babbling and muttering . I caught a few words like "she's unbelievable" and "seriously what the.." but I didn't stop . I was leaving the letter thingy for tomorrow but now , I am preparing something much better!

  Finally giving up , Hisoka rushes over to help me .
"Move away , I got this ." He smirks ready to show off before a heavy sigh at how struggling I was . Hisoka carries the couches and arm chairs to other rooms . I had already brought a mattress and all the pillows I own really .
Instant noodles ✔
Coffee heater ✔
Comfy pillows ✔
Nice weather ✔
....Boyfriend material✔
I scribble a million lines over the last note , what was I thinking ? I guess you can't really keep your cool when some attractive guy - who happens to be your favorite fictional character - scratching his neck awkwardly sits next to you in this kind of relaxing mood . I've always loved doing that but I usually wasn't blessed by an enjoyable company of another .

"This..this is nice ." Hisoka actually blushed?
"I know , right?" It really is .
"So you sent the letter to have it the original version , right?"
"Yep , they said I'll receive the results in an email tonight , relax for now-" Hisoka's eyes twitch and his muscles tense . I can see his veins popping . The once calm aura of Hisoka turns to a deadly one , consuming him into the darkness .

"I'm not letting them go before crushing their skull ."
"Hisoka..." I take his hands in his waiting for him to shove me and push me away , yell or go out of control but strangely he is back to normal that immediate .
"It's so strange ." He whispers then after letting go of my cold hands .
"What is ?"
"I'm feeling more..real ? I don't know . It's like I'm rebuilding my personality , if that's even possible.."
It's true , I could see changes on Hisoka from time to time , it's amazing .

"Does that make you happy ?" I ask as I hand him his own instant noodle cup .
"It is complicated~" he takes it and practically devours it . Where are your manners , really ? Disappeared with your memory ?
"I've got to catch that-"
"Hey , no talking about that for now . I've prepared this for you , shut up ."
I turn my head fakely pouting , munching on my tasty hot noodles . For some odd reason , Hisoka really fell silent .
Weird .
"Hisoka-"
In a matter of seconds , the noodle bowl was tossed of my hands to the floor in the action of me pushed down on the mattress and pillows with Hisoka on top of me . He stares at me with such an intense gaze and an unreadable expression . He is not smirking or playing around as I thought he would , he's just looking at me . His knees rested at at the empty spot near both sides of my hips and his hands were above my shoulders .
"....the-THE NOODLES!" I push him off already blushing madly to the sudden situation . Half of the noodles got spilt on the floor and I jump to rescue what's left . Grabbing a kitchen's towel , I hear him sigh so confused .

I ruined the moment , didn't I ?
But um..was he going to..
Nah .

"Clean that!" I throw the towel above his styled-a-moment-ago-hair . Of course , I received a death glare and scolding for...how long was it ? An hour ?

When everything got back in place , I sat back again next to him but a little farther than before . He makes my heart beat fast but at the same time , I lose attraction towards him auite often . When I'm reminded that he's originally just a character , I don't feel much contrary to what I imagined myself to be . You know all the imagines and fanfictions x readers , it feels weird now that it's real . I don't even know if that makes much sense .

We go on eating in an awkward silence .

"So " I start . "I thought about something you could be good at . A job , you know ."
His eyes spark for a second as he excitedly nods in curiosity for me to continue .
"Well , for someone as charming like you , you can attract customers . And one of my friends around here has a problem with his goods these days - he's a nice old man by the way , you know he usually gives me biscuits..."

Hisoka's poker face is priceless .

"Okay sorry ."I talk alot yes , won't blame the guy . "So it's a....florist ta dah!"
He facepalms . Unamused .
"Seriously..?"
"Come on , just give it a try! Trust me , it'll be cool . Don't let girls flirt with you though!"
"Aww someone is jealous ." Hisoka pinches both of my cheeks as he grins , pretty much accepting the thought of checking out the place next morning .
"You're dreaming..mmm.hey stop!" Even though I'm secretly enjoying this cute interaction , my cheeks do sting .

A buzz from my phone changes the atmosphere . 

"Oh , it's the e-mail!" I hastily open the notification to check it , my eyes reading the letter as fast as they can . Hisoka yelped leaning in to my side , his chin rests over the top of my shoulder as he reads too .

The original letter is the same as it was last time only one thing changed . The name of the sender was written in bold capital letters to which both of us were in pure shock and confusion

"KASTRO"
.