My savior? Not really!

Ah , shit .

Well..let's just say that Hisoka indeed came after me and was watching me all the time , but , nope , he wasn't my knight in shining armor who defeated the villain and saved the day . Actually , it was kind of smart of him not to show up since we don't know that guy's abilities but that doesn't n
mean that he should leave me there when I was doing him a favor! Apparently , Hisoka acted in the most chill way . He saw someone going to the gym center and he just told them to look in the office and come back to tell him if one of my appearance was in there , claiming he didn't have his phone and he can't barge in the office when he's not a member here . The person Hisoka talked to was nice enough to check on me and that guy , couldn't do anything but let me go not to seem more suspicious . 

And I'm safe and alive , with my flesh and bones .

"Ally-chaaan! Don't ignore me!" Hisoka walked after me to the kitchen , poking me nonstop . Sometimes I wonder why I like that character in the first place .

I continued giving him the silent treatment and went on with cutting fruits . I'm not even making him a fruit salad with me!

"Come on , you do know it's better like that!"

Not replying to him .

"Ugh.."
I sneak a glance at him , he was ruffling his hair too roughly as if thinking too hard . Hehe..he's adorable . Maybe I should keep that attitude up for a while then .

I grab apples , bananas , kiwis and...I had put an orange on the counter here...were was it ?

I look around for it , pacing back and forth when he taps my shoulder from behind . I turn to him and , he was standing next to the fridge resting the left side of his body on the counter and holding the orange to the level of my face , smirking .

I squint my eyes , snatching the orange by force and proceed on cutting it. 

"..I'm sorryy! You were doing it for me and it's true , I relied on a weak possibility to help you ." I can see Hisoka pouting out of the corner of my eye . I smile , he's really being swee-
"Ow!" Without taking much care , the knife slightly cut the tip of my finger causing it to bleed alot .
"Show me."
Hisoka pulled my hand towards him and held it gently .
"Hey , it doesn't really hurt it's a small cut." I tried to move my hand away , already feeling the blush on my cheeks . But what added heat to my face was the sudden act that Hisoka did . He licked the tip of my finger .

"I-Idiot!!" I take my hand away too strongly and quickly storm to my room.  My face by now was almost as red as a tomato . Why did he do that ?! Plus he should stop licking blood like that , he can get diseases that way!

And I could see the smile plastered on his face when he did that! He meant to tease me!

I even hear him chuckling out from my room!

...

"So you forgive me right ?" He asked as he held two bowls of the fruit salad that I hadn't finished back then .
"Mmm yeah , I do . Thank you ." I take my bowl and start eatibg with him next to me on the couch .
"Finally! I sure need my personal detective for help ." Hisoka winks , nudging me . I'm glad he has gotten comfortable and is actually acknowledging my help .

"Now , speaking of this , "I swallow the fruits before I proceed talking , "That guy , without doubt , has a relation to how you were brought here ."

"I didn't know that ." He mocks and I roll my eyes in response .
"So , you think he's the one who got you here ? Or was he sent to watch you ? "

"I'm not sure if that was the culprit we're dealing with . But I can assure you there's a solid trace of him in my memory . I've met that person very recently , I can tell ."
He's pretty calm discussing things with me today than the other days , he usually gets nervous and angry.

"So he must know something . And he isn't so nice . How do we get it out of him ?" I ask . A shiver runs down my spine when he smiles mischievously .

"Oh , no no no! No having fun with fighting!" 

"Ugh , I would've tested my limits ." He pouts and I lightly punch his arm . "No violence! "

"Well , what do you suggest , brains ?"

" I suggest we stalk him . Or even better , look into his office when he's not there for any clues ."

"Pretty sneaky ."he compliments .
"I know , right ?" I lift my collar up in a proud way making him chuckle .

"So tomorrow ?" He asks , getting excited .

"Yep , after work . Ah yes , you gotta find a job before I forget that . Now , go have some sleep ." Without realizing , I softly ruffle his hair as I get up from my seat . He stares at me and I stand staring back , shocked at what I did .

"Night!" I rush to my room and lock it . Why am I so embarrassed recently ?!

...

Yaasss a chapter! Hope you like it! Things are getting serious pretty soon !