Switch

It took Hisoka some time to function . It took me some time to take it all in , but there it was . So pretty familir . The Heaven's Arena tower stretched upward with its majestic floors and the square we were currently standing in was breath-takingly beautiful . There were people coming and going giving us weird looks for some reason?
Oh .
That's when I realized we were clutching to each other like lost siblings , that as if one let go , the other would suddenly disappear .
"A-hem! Hisoka?"he let go almost immediately , avoiding my gaze ? I could see his ears go pinkish red , Is he BLUSHING??
The next thing I know , he was glaring .
"Well , come on . We have no money. You probably have a bank account or something ? Where do you keep your-HOLY SHIT HOW MUCH ARE YOU HOLDING RIGHT NOW??"
Hisoka violently nudged me to shut up . Then he shrugged . He just dug his hand into his pockets accidentally like that and a huge sum of money appeared ? Would that happen with me too?

Sigh , nothing :)

Maybe it's just a bonus for the contract with green man .

He pointed at Heaven's Arena and flipped over his notebook to the first page , "we're staying there in the meantime . I'm registered there obviously ."
"I know , ugh . Can't you give me one chance to be responsible for something?" I shook my head and rushed into the building in awe , Hisoka slowly following behind .

I don't know how to express my feelings about here . It feels so odd yet so familiar? It's like nothing has actually happened . There were normal people walking in the streets , chattering and working , shops , everything was perfectly normal . I can hardly believe I have been transported to a completely different universe .

But..I don't know..I can't shake the feeling that something seems quite off . Different.. I just can't point it out..

  I must've looked weird while gaping at literally everything inside Heaven's Arena , because Hisoka couldn't help but snicker at the sight of me . However , he recovered very soon when we reached the registration office .

"Er..hey? Hisoka Morrow's room..?" The lady smiles widely poking her head to the side to steal a glance at Hisoka practically ignoring me .
"Mr.Morrow you're back! "
"Pretty famous , bleh." I whispered , rolling my eyes ready to get immersed in my third wheel role when Hisoka grabbed my hand and snatched his room card from the lady's elegant manicured hand .
"What hey-"
He just kept pulling me till the elevator when he calmly pulled out his pen and scribbled again , " I don't want anyone to know about my voice . Let's try to avoid situations where I have to talk ."
"Oooh , okay then . You could've said so earlier . I hope your room has two separate beds because I'm kicking your butt out to sleep on the couch since you didn't ask for another room for me ."
He smirked , no no wait , it was more of a cute smile curved on its way to a smirk if that made sense .
"What if there's nothing but one bed , though ? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :3"
" I'm getting disturbed , please don't use wink emojis like ever again-did you just wink ??"

He innocently shrugged . Both of us reached the floor Hisoka was staying at . He placed his room card in and this so familiar thought suddenly hit me . We were exchanging pkaces now , it was Hisoka who had to stay at my apartment at first , now it's the opposite . Mmm, this kinda worries me .

Thankfully , there were two separate beds in his room .

  Actually his room was quite messy , just as how he left it . Shake my head , no house keeping here? But probably it was just Hisoka being so fond of his stuff that he hated other people merely touching them . One of the beds looked untouched for ages . I mean , I could see dust on there and I don't think he changed the mattress and pillow case once , since he settled . The other bed , had a flary red mattress , red pillows and blanket. It honestly looked like a bed for honeymoon or something , what a weird taste he has . On the bed , were tons of makeup supplies . I don't even know what most of them are for .

And some paint colors too . The closet's door was opened , with the usual weird outfits . There was a hair dryer , a hair straightener , ooo bobby hair pins too!

   His drawer had a bunch of snacks , most of them different -if not all- brands of gum . There were towels all over the room?? How many times does this guy shower?? Is that he always looks so shiny??

"Time to clean this!" I rushed over to the mini cupboard ignoring Hisoka's attempts to tell me something . There was a broom , a bucket and a brush , some detergent too . Great . We can just ask for Housekeeping here but I bet Hisoka will refuse and well , I don't wanna be the source of gossip for everyone that HIsOKA haD A gIrL In HIs BEd ROoM!!!11!!111!!#

When I turned around to face him , he was...extremely furious . His face was hot red . He violently pulled me and sat me on the couch . He stood , towering over me clenching his fists . Okay , I'm gonna die now.

"Will you listen to me for A MINUTE??? " he aggressively wrote . Before I could stop myself , I replied , "you mean read..not listen..haha" He shot me a death glare , already moving his fist in the air for a split second .

"Sorryy..." I squeaked , barely audible .

"Whatever . Now , I need to check out my Nen . You know about it well , right? I need you to focus , observe and tell me immediately if there's something wrong ."

"Oh , yep . Sure ." That was why he was angry . His Nen Ability is really important to him , isn't it? Even though we've never gotten a back story , he must've spent years and years developing such a unique power out of his passion for tricks . Of course , it'd be important .

Heck , he could die to get his Nen back .

  Hisoka dramatically stood at the center of the room and I turned , warching him in determination and excitement . I stood up too only a couple steps far , to view it well but not get affected into the power range .

I saw him move his lips , as if to say "Bungee Gum" to remind himself of the slightly foreign words now . He readied himself to produce aura and transmute it to the rubbery gum in the way he was used to . He had done it a million times before , he should do it now just as fine .

  But his eyes full of panic said otherwise . It didn't need written words to explain . I knew something was off . He looked empty , he felt empty . Was his transportation to my world the reason? Maybe his aura pores had to be reopened? But that can't be right! That man was a nen collector , he can give it back the same way he snatched it . They agreed to exchange Hisoka's voice for his nen ability for two months right?

Where did we go wrong in this?

Hisoka's shoulders wete slumped low . He let out a sigh . A heavy exhausted distressed sigh . Then he looked at me . I expected him to look upset and angry , instead , he looked in pure shock pointing with his finger to..me? His line of sight wasn't directed to an exact thing , like he was not entirely sure . Or like , he couldn't see it but feel it somehow radiating in that direction . I spun , looking around myself when I noticed a pink faint aura emitted from my finger .

He couldn't see Nen . He couldn't see his own Nen coming from a different Nen user than him .

A Nen Switch , that was it .

Right , every witch in fairytales has to use trickery for self-entertainment .

....

OOOOHH IT'S CALLED NENLESS FOR A REASON👀👀👀👀

Hi! Sorry for the late update , I meant to finish this sooner I promise . Was busy reading funny cute short (and a little weird ,perhaps?) Bts fic . (I love funny weird cute stuff with a passion jsswjjsw) Jk , I was writing in this chapter whenever I had the chance , really! Have a nice day!💞💞✨ Stay hydrated unlike me okay I need a liter of water now ;;💔💔

Btw do you like kpop guys? If so , what groups do you stan?⭐