Author's Notes/Rules

Hey everyone so this is a new series ive started based on the MTV reality competition show, The Challenge. Its such an addictive show and I am obsessed with it so thats why I decided to combine two things I was obsessed with, this and WWE.

Just so you get familiar with it, here are some trailers of the real show.

Just a little fun fact, The Miz and CM Punk have competed on The Challenge. On separate seasons though.

Here is how it'll work:

-There will be 30 competitors starting off the show.

-15 male, 15 female.

-Every episode, the competitors will face a challenge presented to them by Triple H often in the form of an obstacle course or trivia.

-The winners of the challenge are safe from being eliminated until the next challenge and also gets to nominate which two players they want to send into the Elimination Chamber.

-The bottom four losers of the challenge will be thrown into the Elimination Chamber where they will have four cards on top of a table.

-Two cards has an X symbol and two is blank.

-The X symbol means that whoever pulls that card will be competing in the Elimination Chamber for a chance to stay in the game.

-The two who pulled the X card will face off against the two players nominated in the Chamber.

-The Elimination Chamber is a chance where players get to redeem themselves as they battle head to head in mini challenges for their spot to stay in the house.

- Losers of the Elimination Chamber will be sent home.

-The winners of the Elimination Chamber will rejoin the cast and continue their journey for $125,000.

-This process will remain the same until we've reached the last 6 competitors.

-When we have our 6 finalists, they will be re situated to a different country to compete in a 2 day long challenge, completely different from the other challenges they've done before.

-This final challenge consists of many different parts.

-Failure to complete any part of the challenge will result in disqualification.

-Finalists will be judged on their time.

-The person to finish this challenge with the quickest time will be the winner of $125,000. (Both male and female)

2nd place- $35,000

3rd place- $15,000.

So these are the actual rules and format of the challenge. Each season is a bit different however.

Also I want to note that this story does include WWE Superstars but in this world, they have nothing to do with wrestling. They're just ordinary people.

Just like in the show, this book wouldnt only be about the challenges. The challenge house is a wild and crazy place filled with even crazier people. Of course this means drama, hook ups, back stabbing, fist fights, partying, love triangles, alliances, rivalries, all the good stuff. Also, its a reality competition show and whats reality TV without video confessionals? Throughout the story when you see the letters VC followed by a name that means the person is giving a video confessional aka something like-

 Also, its a reality competition show and whats reality TV without video confessionals? Throughout the story when you see the letters VC followed by a name that means the person is giving a video confessional aka something like-

The obstacle courses used in the story are actual obstacle courses used in the show since im not that creative to create obstacle courses.

Before I begin updating this, tell me who are you excited to see compete.

Ladies and Gentlemen, stay tuned for WWE:The Challenge-Free Agents.