Winners and Rumors

The night after the challenge.

The 30 competitors put on their best clothes and headed to Sound Nightclub in Hollywood to cool off although some of their butts were sore from falling on it so much.

The music was loud and the bass felt just right. Some were on the dancefloor, some were at the bar, some were in the lounge and some had fallen asleep *cough cough Shinsuke cough cough*.

VC-Enzo- So im trying to dance and have a good time but I keep looking at Naomi's ass and its making me stop dead in tracks and stare in awe. You ever see a dude just standing in the middle of a dancefloor just gazing? That was me! That girl has skills!

Outside by the lounge area, Dean was propped up on the banister drinking a Coors Light. Carmella noticed him and decided to talk about their elegant victory today.

"Hey partner." she said as she nudged him.

"Hey." he said as he saw her. He hadnt seen her all night until now,"You look good."

Her mouth opened,"Was that a compliment?"

" I guess it was. Huh, whaddya know?"

She laughed,"So what are you doing out here all by yourself?"

"Im not by myself. Im here with Shin. Thats my nickname for him because I cant remember how to pronounce his full name."

" Oh yea? He sure does look like good company." she said as they both looked over to a sleeping Shinsuke Nakamura that was slouched down on one of the lounge chairs with a drinks menu over his face.

" He talks in his sleep. We've been having a very deep conversation about rice."Dean said.

"Well thats wonderful to hear I guess. Are you surprised we won today?"

" Oh yea. Totally. I didnt know you had it in you."

"Shut up." she smiled, "I think we have pretty good chemistry. Dont ya think?"

"Its either that or we're just really good at riding a tricycle together."

"I think its the chemistry." she smiled as she locked eyes with him.

For some reason, she was captivated by his light blue puppy eyes.

She grabbed his hand, "Come dance with me. As a celebration for being winners."

" Nah im not much of a dancer."

"Shut up and dance with me!" she said while she held his hand and pulled him onto the dancefloor.

They paired up among a pool of people who was on the dancefloor aswell. She leaned up against him with her back turned and he wrapped his arms around her slim waist and nestled his head by her neck. Together they grooved to some 80's music that the DJ was blaring out.

The next morning.

Carmella surprised herself when she woke up next to Dean on her bunk bed. They were both in the bottom bunk. He was dead asleep with his arm resting on her stomach and his face half buried into the pillow. The first thing she did was check to see if she had clothes on. The last thing she remembered from last night was taking shots with Dean. She looked under the covers and saw she was in her bra and panty and Dean was in his boxers and a tshirt.

Shit she thought to herself. What the hell did they do?

VC-Carmella- I wake up next to Dean this morning and the first thing that runs through my mind is what the hell happened? I dont know anything. Did we have sex? Did we makeout? I dont know but I really hope we didnt because I have a boyfriend back home. When Colin sees this he's gonna get pissed.