Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball

Challenge 9- Wrecking Ball

The players filed in one by one to their Challenge grounds to see something oh too familiar to them.

VC-Brie- Oh great. Theres the platform again swinging high up in the air in all its glory. Im guessing we're going to be up there right?

 Im guessing we're going to be up there right?

VC-Alexa- More heights. Yay....

"Not this thing again." AJ muttered to himself.

"Whats up guys. Welcome to your ninth challenge. This challenge is going to require a lot balance and targeting. This might be the least intense out of all the challenges you've done but this one is going to be very interesting to watch. Anyone can win and anyone can lose. The top dogs in the game may be in the bottom today while the weaker players might come out on top. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a game I call,Wrecking Ball. Here's how its going to be played."

-Played as an individual challenge.

- 1 round consisting of both male and female.

- All 12 players will be standing on the square platform that is suspended in the air above a lake.

- A wrecking ball (punching bag basically) will be situated in the middle and randomly swung.

-Their goal is to get a hold of the wrecking ball and push it towards someone who they want to knock off the platform

- Additionally, each player will have two balls to throw at any one they want to throw off from the platform.

- First three men and women to fall off the platform will be sent into the chamber to draw the X card.

- The last male and female standing will be declared the winner.

- The players also will not be attached to any harnesses so when they fall, they free fall.

- Balance is key.

VC-Paige- Hahaha THIS is a challenge for me. Charlotte, watch out.

VC-Roman- Seth, im coming for you first. Then, im gonna knock John's ass out.