Alexa vs Charlotte

LATER THAT NIGHT WHEN THEY RETURNED HOME:

Everyone exited the minivan and went into the house. Half of the players were tipsy and the other half were drunk.

They all went and plopped down on their beds or in the nearest couch yearning to get some rest. All, except one.

"So did like anyone take our god damn token from the challenge?" a 75% drunk Alexa shouted in the middle of the living room.

Everyone groaned.

"No one stole your damn token! Can you just shut up." AJ, who was sitting on the sofa with a headache, responded.

"No!" she threw her hands up "No I cant! Im going into the Chamber and its not even my fault! I COULD BE SENT HOME!"

"Oh lord." AJ got up and left.

VC-AJ- Here we go again with this girl. When we were at the club all she talked about was that stupid token that she lost. She needs to freakin shut the hell up. Hands down, the most annoying girl in this house.

"This is ridiculous! I know we didnt lose it! Some evil asshole took our token! And I wanna know who!" her words slurred as she staggered around.

"Hey you need some rest. We'll sort things out tomorrow." Renee told her.

"No leave me alone!" she pushed her, "Im not going to sleep until I find out who took my token!"

Renee raised her hands in surrender and walked away.

VC-Becky- So we come home from a night of partying and all we want to do is just sleep. But here we have a drunk Alexa bitching and complaining about her missing token from the challenge.

"You people dont know who you're messing with!" Alexa flipped a chair over "You cant screw me over and expect to get away with it! I'll make your life a LIVING HELL!"

She took a glass vase from a table and smashed it on the floor.

VC-Seth- (Sarcasm) Yea guys, beware of the little blonde 5 foot 2 girl. She'll make your life a living hell. Pft.