Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally

1st Challenge- Auto Body Rally

Rules-

-Played in male/female pairs.

-Each pair has to race in a sports car on a drag strip.

-Then they have to ride around a series of haybales on an oversized tricycle.

-One player has to backwards steer the front of the bicycle while the other pedals to navigate through the obstacle course until the finish line.

-Team with fastest time wins.

-Four teams with slowest time gets sent into the Elimination Chamber.

**********************************************************************************************

VC-Brie-Its our first Challenge and im really excited....thats until I see a huge race track. I suck at driving.

VC-Dean- We get there and theres a race track with two Chevys and im starting to get excited! All kinds of excited.

VC- Alexa-I really hope this challenge doesnt involve me to drive because I literally cant drive without sitting on top of my special pillow. If I dont then I cant see anything. Short girl problems.

All the 30 competitors make their way to the race track where Triple H awaited them patiently.

They finally got there and lined up in front of him.

VC-AJ- Im seeing cars, im seeing tricycles im seeing hay bales. What in tarnation would we have to do today? God alone knows.

"How's everyone? Did you guys get along the first few days?"Triple H asked and they all responded with a slight nod and half hearted 'Yea'.

" Well, welcome to your first challenge. Its called, Auto Body Rally." he introduced as he began to explain the instructions.

"For this game, you guys will be pairing up into male and female pairs. And just because I want to, i'll be doing the pairing up. I have two bags, one with female names and the other with male names. I'll randomly draw a name from each bag and create a pair. Here we go. First pair is-" he drew two names,  "Carmella and Dean."

VC-Dean- I hope this blond is worth something.

He continued calling out the pairs. They are as follows:

Brie & Big E

Emma & AJ

Eva & Enzo

Alexa & Kofi

Alicia & Sami

Paige & John

Summer & TJ