Elimination 1

Eliminations:

Everyone gathered in the Elimination Chamber. The tension in the atmosphere was high as can be. The safe players stood on the rope bridge and looked down where the unsafe 10 players in uniform who were nervously and anxiously standing in front of a big obstacle course.

VC-Shinsuke-We gather in the Chamber and we see two wall standing dead in the middle of the battle grounds. It was probably about 30 feet high and had harnesses attached on to it.

VC-Heath-Im standing here looking down at all the suckers who're trembling just by looking at that wall thing. If they were as good as me, they wouldnt be there. Simple.

Out came Hunter.

"Hey guys. Can I have the four losing teams step forward please."he said.

The four teams did as was told.

"Here, you see a table with 4 cards. One of those cards is the X card. One by one each of you will flip a card. If its blank, you're safe. If you get the X then you're in the chamber. Lets start with the girls."

Rosa, Eva, Alicia and Brie all lined up in front of their table. Brie was up first.

VC-Nikki-Im standing here crossing my fingers for Brie to pull a safe card.

Brie flipped the 2nd card and it was safe.

VC-Nikki-Thank you Jesus.

"Alright Brie, you're safe go ahead and rejoin the team.

Next was Alicia.

VC-Alicia- Im here in the chamber with 2 of my closest friends in the hose, Rosa and Eva. This sucks because its either I go home or I lose a friend and an ally.

Alicia flipped the 4th card and she was safe.

"Okay Alicia, go on and rejoin the team." Hunter said as Alicia ran to the rope bridge.

Next was Eva.

She walked up and flipped the first card and it was

X.

The rest of players oohed in shock.

VC-Finn- Dammit!

"Okay Eva, thats the X card, you'll be going up against Alexa Bliss. Rosa, you're safe. Go on and rejoin the team. Time for the guys."

Finn, Big E, Enzo and Sami lined up just like the girls did. TJ watched on nervously.

Big E was first. He flipped the 1st card and he was safe.

Finn went second. He flipped the 4th card and it was

X.

The crowd bellowed with shock.