To the Thirty!

The 30 competitors burst through the doors of the Hollywood mansion, racing all around to claim their rooms and beds. Everyone was frantic! You could've just felt the excitement in the air!

"All the girls stay at one side of the house! Keep your distance from us!" Enzo shouted.

VC-Nikki- Oh my god. We reach to the house and im immediately blown away by how gorgeous it is inside.

VC-Finn- This house is like 1000 times better than my house.

"Guys when I win the money im buying this house for sure!" Sami Zayn said as he stood there in awe

"You would need to win like 10 of these." AJ Styles said.

"Keep dreaming Sami, you aint winning shit when im around." Heath Slater said.

"Yea......sure....okay." Sami replied.

Everyone was just running around from room to room checking out the house and taking pictures.

VC- Seth- I was a bit skeptical when they said we'd have to sleep in bunk beds but I cant complain. These are some of the nicest bunk beds ive ever seen.

VC-John- I have to admit, the producers really hooked us up with a great house

VC-John- I have to admit, the producers really hooked us up with a great house. Its just a matter of time before a house full of 30 twenty something year olds turn it into a pig sty.

VC-Sami- All the guys' rooms were at one side of the house and girls' were at the other side. By the time I make my way up to the guys' side I find out that all the beds were taken. Im supposed to be rooming with TJ and Heath but my bed was taken over by their suitcases. Apparently, their suitcases' comfort is more important than mine. Now I have to stay with Bayley, Emma and Naomi.

"Guys please give us the room with the huge bathroom. You don't need a bathroom that big, we do." Nikki begged the guys because they took the biggest bathroom in the house.

"What do you mean we don't need it? What about when we have to do our hair and makeup? We need to look fabulous to you know. You guys are just sexist. Go back to your small bathroom and stay quiet!" Dean joked.