The Secret's Out

It was a hot and sunny day in the Hollywood Hills. The remaining 18 players decided to put all the drama aside and enjoy themselves with a relaxing pool party. Everyone changed into their swimming clothes and cooled off in the water under the blazing hot sun.

 Everyone changed into their swimming clothes and cooled off in the water under the blazing hot sun

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Alright guys, who's hungry?" Dean said as he lit the bar b que grill.

"Its okay buddy, I got this. Go back to the pool and relax." Roman offered.

"No man. I can handle it okay, let the pro do his job."

"No Dean. I insist. Sit down. Let me cook." Roman demanded.

VC-Roman- I really dont trust Dean with our food. God knows what'll happen to it if its in his hands. The last time I consumed one of his creations I puked my ass off.

"Alright bro. Dont get mad if no one likes your cooking though. Just saying." Dean walked away.

VC-Xavier- In this house, we have a lot of free time. We have one challenge and one elimination per week so that means for the rest of the time, we just do whatever we want. To be honest, it gets a bit frustrating in this house sometimes so whenever its time to do a challenge, everyone is excited.

"Jeez, I should have totally applied some sun block, im roasting here."Alexa complained as she sat in the water watching AJ and Finn throw a football back and forth.

"Alexa complained as she sat in the water watching AJ and Finn throw a football back and forth

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Go get the sun block then and stop complaining." Renee said.

"Oooh are you going to let AJ massage it onto you?" Paige nudged her. She blushed.

VC-Alexa- After the whole party incident, AJ and I have definitely become a little closer. I never thought that I would end up falling for someone in this house but he has my heart. Hell, I didn't even know I had a heart. This goes to show that it takes the right person to bring out that side of you you never thought you had.

"Man, everyone are coupling up and im just here trying not to feel lonely." Said Paige, "I mean you have your thing with AJ, Brie and John has been going around, Randy is pouncing on everyone, Renee, you got Dean-"