Reunion Special: Part 1

*Takes place 3 months after The Challenge ended*

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the most must see talk show on television, welcome to....Miz Tv!"

The television host said as he opened the show.

The audience applauded as well as the guests.

"I am your host tonight, Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin here with some very special guests from The Challenge. Im sure they dont need an introduction but just for the sake of it lets introduce everyone anyway. Everyone please welcome, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Seth Rollins, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella,  Carmella Van Dale, Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Renee Young, Dean Ambrose, John Cena, Bayley Martinez, Enzo Amore and our champions Finn Balor and Paige Bevis."

Everyone applauded.

The Miz turned to the camera and began talking, "About 5 months ago, 30 strangers were put into a house with the intention of winning money. The world all watched and witnessed every single move they made, relationship they had and fight they had. The world saw everything. We got to see these 30 strangers tear themselves apart just to become The Challenge Champion."

Charlotte silently nodded.

" We went through a rollercoaster of emotions with these guys and we were just sitting at home watching them. Imagine actually being in that house with them as all that drama went down. So many unexpected things happened on this first season but we'll get to that later. Roman, how are you tonight man?"

"Im good. Ive been good." he replied.

"Tell me your personal thoughts on being in that house. How was your experience?"

"Well uh...it was definitely out of my comfort zone. Im more of a reserved type of guy but going into that house and coming out of it changed me. I had a lot of great experiences and great memories also not so great ones. I definitely learned a lot about the type of people there are in society today."

"As we all saw, you,Dean and Seth were one of the first alliances to blossom in the house. Do you still keep in contact with the guys from the house? Did you leave the house with any good friends?"

"Well..uh yea. Of course. I wasnt the most outgoing guy in the house but there are people that I would consider as my friends. Of course theres Dean. My day one. He my brother y'know. Being in that house for so long we definitely established a bond, a brotherhood. All three of us actually. Thats until some one had to ruin it."

The cameras panned to Seth who just nodded slowly.

"So he was your closest friend?" Miz asked.

"Yea. Out of all the guys that hung around in our circle, Dean was my realest."

"Such a cute bromance." Paige gushed.

"Off lately though," Miz began saying, "You and Brie seemed to have been enjoying each other's company. Tell us about that. Is that still going on? What happened?"

Brie smiled.