Finals- Part 2

VC-Charlotte- Its 7pm right now, we're still on this mountain and im just so thankful the 1st day is over. I cant wait to just eat some dinner and get some shut eye. I am exhausted.

The six of them trekked further up the mountain to their camp set up where they'll be spending the night.

VC-Finn- Finally we see the tents but.......we see 6 stationary bikes waiting there too. Worst of all....we see Hunter there.

VC-Paige- Hunter is like a sickness that just wont give us a break.

AJ groaned when he saw him.

"Hey guys. Its been a long day for you but...it doesnt stop here. Welcome to your first individual stage, stage 4." he greeted them.

"Noooo.." Paige cried and stomped her foot.

VC-Brie- You got to be kidding Hunter.....I just...cant anymore.

" For this stage, you have to pedal 25 miles on this stationary bike before you can go off into the tent, grab a meal and get some sleep. Got it?"

"But Hunterrr..."Paige whined.

"Get going guys."

They all hesitantly mounted the bikes.

VC-AJ- As if getting up that mountain with all these cramps wasnt hard enough, now I got pedal this stupid bike

VC-AJ- As if getting up that mountain with all these cramps wasnt hard enough, now I got pedal this stupid bike. This is going hurt so freakin much.

They all began peddling as Hunter left them there.

VC-Paige- Here we are, out in the wilderness of a foreign country peddling stationary bikes like idiots! Its freaking cold, its dark, its quiet, im exhausted, I just want this to be over with.

AJ kept grunting and moaning from pain. His peddles were slower than the other two guys. Finn was going at it non stop and so was Roman.

VC-Roman- My legs are killing me but, I just want to finish this as quickly as I can so I can get some sleep

The girls however, were miserable. Charlotte surprisingly wasnt getting all worked up and motivated. Instead, she just peddled quietly with a look of pain on her face. Paige toughened it out and kept peddling even though she rested her head on the handle bars and silently cried. Brie was moving at her own pace, much slower than everyone else.