Challenge 2: Sausage Party

2nd Challenge- Sausage Party.

Rules-

-played as an individual challenge

-14 women and 14 men.

-Takes place on a beach

-Women will compete among themselves and after the men will compete among themselves.

-Players will be wrapped tightly in plastic wrap from their shoulders down to their ankles.

-On the obstacle course, there will be three pools of condiments on the ground.

-One pool will have salsa, the next pool will have mustard and the last pool will have horse radish.

-Players will have lay flat down and wriggle themselves across oversized metal bars resembling a grill gate and then over the three pools of condiments.

-The first player to wriggle through the obstacle course and make their way onto the oversized bread buns will win and be safe from elimination.

-There will be 11 bread buns for the players to reach.

-The remaining 3 who fail to make it onto a bread bun will be sent into the elimination chamber.

Triple h watched as the 28 players made their way down to the beach.

VC-Naomi- We get called out onto the beach for our next challenge. Whatever it is, im excited as long as the beach is involved.

VC- Xavier- Whatever this challenge is, I hope it has nothing to do with swimming. I suck at swimming.

They all lined up facing Hunter. You could tell they were anxious. This was the second challenge that meant someone had to go home in the long run.

"Hey guys. How ya feelin?" Hunter asked.

Good they all replied.

"Isnt it refreshing to be here among the open waters of the sparkeling blue ocean? Its pretty tempting to just take your clothes off and jump in."

VC-Nikki- Hunter was right! Take all this damn clothes off and jump in bare naked!

" That would be nice. However, your gonna have to do that on your own time. For this challenge, your not gonna be touching the water but you are going to be getting your teeth down in that sand. Welcome to your second challenge, Sausage Party."

VC-Dean- Sausage Party? Like the movie where all the food have a big orgy in the end? Is that what we're suppose to do? Cuz if so, then im down for sure!

"Does this have anything to do with my....you know...sausage?" Dean asked Hunter and the rest of the players laughed.

Hunter sighed, "No Ambrose, it does not. Heres how its going to be played."

Triple H explained the rules and how the game is going to be played.

VC-Seth- Okay first you made us ride a damn tricycle now you want us to be sausages! Are you kidding me? I thought this was suppose to be a serious game. Im going to feel like an idiot! I hope my mom wont be watching.

VC-Naomi- Man, this was a new weave I had on. Now its gonna get all sandy and mustardy.

VC-Roman- Im a pretty big guy. Im not too sure how I would perform knowing I have to roll my big ass across a course filled with 13 other men. Im pretty sure at some point im going to get a foot in my face.