The Newbie

The players anxiously raced home to find the newbie. They burst through the front doors and began looking everywhere.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" Alexa said.

"We know you're here. Dont hide. We wont hurt ya. Yet." Enzo added.

VC-Paige- I have no friends in the house yet so im hoping I can at least be friends with this new girl.

Nervously, the new player made her way down the stairs.

"Hi!" she said.

Everyone turned around and welcomed her with a loud hello. Bayley ran up to her and greeted her with a tight hug.

VC-Renee- Hi everyone im Renee Young! Im from Canada but I live in New York

VC-Renee- Hi everyone im Renee Young! Im from Canada but I live in New York. Im 22 and really nervous to be here. * Smiles awkwardly * They all look so.....menacing.

"We see you've made yourself at home." Seth said as  he noticed that she had a margarita in her hand.

"Yea I saw that you guys had your own personal bar so I helped myself. Ive been waiting for like 2 hours now so I got pretty bored."

VC-Renee- I decided to do the Challenge because im a very competitive person. I may not look threatening but trust me, im like a pitbull. Also, I would love the money to pay off for some of my college fees.

One by one, the players all welcomed her with a handshake or a hug.

"Have you chosen your room yet?" Paige asked.

"No I just dumped my suitcase in the first room I saw."

" Hey new girl, im alone now." Alexa butted in, "Carmella and Sasha were my roomies. They're gone,Im all alone. You can bunk with me!"

"Oh sure! Id love to." Renee ecstatically said.

"Can I move in too? Im sharing a room with Charlotte and Becky and I really dont want to." Paige said.

Alexa looked at her up and down, "Why should I let you?"