Arrival

The 30 competitors stood awkwardly and anxiously in a little open aired area that had a bridge, a large ground and trees secluding their privacy as the tikki torches on the walls burned bright

The 30 competitors stood awkwardly and anxiously in a little open aired area that had a bridge, a large ground and trees secluding their privacy as the tikki torches on the walls burned bright. Some people talked to each other started familiarizing themselves with names and others just stood uncomfortably, shifting from leg to leg. This gave them all a chance to scope out possible competition.

They didnt know why the hell they had to stand there but all they were told was to wait. Wait for what? They didnt know. It probably had already been 30 minutes since they all arrived there from the airport and had just been standing around. Their luggage had began to take a toll on their arms and backs.

Competitors of all sizes were there. One thing that made some people anxious was how muscular some of these guys were.

They didn't know what this game show had in store for them. Did they need muscles or do they need brains? They had no clue what type of challenges they were going to face. All they knew was that the show was called The Challenge and that could have meant anything.

Finally after the long wait, someone emerged and stood in front of all of them. All of them were lined up neatly with 15 in front and 15 behind. Upon seeing the man, they quieted down.

"Hey guys."he said with a heavy voice.

They all responded with a very loud 'hey'.

"Sorry for the long wait. My nose needed extra powdering."

They all snickered.

"Welcome to your first season of The Challenge. My name is Triple H. You can call me Hunter. I am your host this season." He introduced "It looks like the producers whipped me up a great looking cast. You guys all look like champions. Be proud of yourselves. I hope you can perform as well as you look. If you think you just came here to win easy money, think again."

Suddenly, the smirks on their face straightened out.

"You dont know what you've gotten yourselves into. These challenges arent for the average. This show will separate the men from the beasts. This show will test various aspects of yourselves. Strenght obviously, durability, social skills, endurance, your mind and maybe just maybe the strenght of your stomach. If anyone thinks that they don't match the criteria, come forward now and i'll send you on your way home. Anyone?" He asked.

No one stepped forward. Maybe because they were too scared.

" So, Im pretty sure in the contract you read that you guys will be staying in a grand mansion right?"

They all responded with 'yea.'

"Right, well you still will but you better get used to being out here. This right here where we're standing is called the Elimination Chamber. This is where the eliminations will be taking place. As for the theme of this season, its Free Agents. No designated team. You're fighting for yourself out here. Its a dog eat dog world in this game. Trust. No. One. Well, dont let me keep you back. You have a long road ahead of you so get some shut eye. Your first challenge will be on Wednesday. We shall meet again for that. So, go ahead and get comfortable and remember," He said dramatically, "Its kill or be killed."