The Deal

LATER THAT DAY:

VC-Dean- So, Enzo, Seth, Roman and I all got bored. Then, I came up with a brilliant idea! Lets put potato chips all over the girl's bed! Why? Because, boredom, thats why!

They guys grabbed bags of potato chips and ran into Alicia, Brie and Nikki's bedroom that they shared. The girls weren't in their room. They each popped open bag of chips and spread them all over the bed, crushing it making sure that it left crumbs.They even placed some into the pillow sack. When they were done, they neatly pulled the blanket over the bed spread, hiding their mess until the girls came to see it. With pride, they strutted out of the bedroom.

The girls finally came in and as they were about to lay down, they noticed the mess.

"What the literal fuck?" Alicia said as she held up a chip, "Who did this?"

Nikki pulled off her covers and saw her bed covered in crumbled chips too.

"What the hell! Who put potato chips in our bed?"

"This is ridiculous." Brie said.

"Its like all over my damn bed!" Alicia tried to dust everything to the floor.

VC-Alicia- There's potato chips all over my bed. Who even does that! Why! Why would you do that?

VC-Brie- There's salt everywhere, there's crumbs, oh my gosh. These people in this house are just so immature.

VC-Nikki- Is this some sort of prank? I mean come on, why would you waste good chips like that.

Alicia stormed out into the living room. Seth, Dean, Roman and Enzo were all sitting on the couch.

"Man, I wish I had some potato chips right about now." Seth mocked when he saw her.

"Yea we got all this dip but no chips." Dean frowned.

"Oh! So its you guys who did that!" Alicia yelled.

They all started giggling.

VC-Alicia- I should have known! It was the idiots of the house who did this to us! Real mature guys, real mature

"HAHA! Very funny! You better come clean up every single crumb from my bed before I kick each and everyone of your ass!"

"We're innocent though." Roman laughed.

" Roman laughed