Chapter one

(Morgan point of view)

"Babygirl" I say to Penelope as I walk into her office. "Tell me why you're always here so early"
"Cases don't just present themselves Chocolate Thunder" she laughs and gives me a hug.
"What would we do with out you princess?"
"You would" she fake thinks. "Die" she says before laughing again
"Oh yeah, I forgot sorry" I laugh back.
"Well as much as I love out alone time angel fish, it's time to present our new case"
I follow her into the conference room and see that no one else has arrived. "Did you forget to call everyone again?"
"What? No!" She defends. "They're just late like always."
"Good morning all" Rossi says as he walks in, not noticing the absence of people. "Well, good morning you" he laughs.
"Hey Rossi" I say. "Where's the rest of the gang?"
"Oh no idea" he says sarcastically. Recently, their have been some feelings being thrown around.
"Morning" Hotch says in a serious tone, Emily following close behind.
"Hey M" she high gives me.
"Yo E" I reply giving her a short hug. Hotch has his eyes on us the whole time, making it awkward.
     "It's okay boss man. He's all mine" Penelope says as she kisses me on the cheek.
  Hotch laughs, which happens rarely.
     "Hey guys" JJ says as she walks in.
    "Just come on in Pretty boy" I yell out the door. Reid trudges in holding back laughter.
     "Woah" Hotch says. "Jeid is real? I thought it was just me"
     "Jeid?" JJ dies laughing. "Spence we have a ship name"
    "Oh coming from half of Hotchniss" Reid says, laughing along the rest of us.
    "Aaron we are now official" Em says.
    "Well my personal favorite" Rossi continues. "Morcia"
    "Oh my deliciousness" Penelope yells. We all hung out in the conference room laughing and yelling.
    "Excuse me, hello?" Anderson yells to get our attention. He totally kills the mood. "You have a case and can you shut the hell up?"
     "Anderson out now!" Hotch orders. As Anderson leaves we all burst out laughing.
    "Okay we do have a case" Garcia turns on the screen. We all take seats around the table, next to our spouses.
    "What you got baby girl?" She smiles at the incorrect vocabulary.