Chapter 12

*Reid's point of view*

    "No, I'm telling you. No" I insist to Derek.
    "Kid, I'm telling you." He argues. "
     "No no no"
      "Trust me, it's a yes."
    "Okay, What is happening?" JJ interrupts. She is sitting across from us in Emily's seat. Her and Hotch still have five more days off, for their honeymoon.
      "Derek is wrong" I quickly say.
     "Your boy Reid, is the wrong one"
     "Oh this again" Garcia sighs as she walks into the room.
      "What is this argument about?" JJ asks, sarcastically. A few days ago, something was bothering her. But now, now she was literally glowing. She looks beautiful, and she has been so happy. I still don't know what was bothering her, and every time I ask she just looks down and smiles. 
    "Pretty boy here, seems to disagree with me here." Derek starts to say. "He seems to think that he isn't a bad driver"
     "Oh Spence" JJ laughs. She actually laughs.  Not a fake laugh, not even a forced laugh. She's happy, she's adorable. "You are" she manages to say.
      "I am not, I just like getting there on time"
     "Oh boy wonder" Garcia shakes her head. "I have night mares about riding with you."
      "I tollldddd youuu" Morgan sings. 
     "Look at least I haven't crashed" I pause. "Twice!" I look at Morgan, who is no longer singing.
"Hey" He snaps. "Those were accidents."
"For the record, I would ride with either of you" Penelope says.
"I'll ride with Reid, but only because I have to" JJ says, in a joking tone.
"Hey look your girl friends trusts you" Morgan mocks. "You think she'll trust you to drive your kid around?"
"Ya know what I bet she wi- what what?!" I yell. Those words, those words honestly shook me. That would explain the behavior. Wait! If she was pregnant, she would've told me. Unless...she was waiting. I look over at JJ, and she is sitting in Emily's chair blushing. Not a bad blush though, she's smiling.
"You're?" I start.
"Spence...." she takes my hand and puts it on her stomach. "There is something I should tell you" she laughs.
"We're having a baby?" I can feel the tears coming down my face.
"Actually" she moves my hand. "We're having two" {since everyone seems to make them have some twins}
"I got it!" Garcia screeches as she puts her phone away.