Secrets

(Reid point of view)

We arrive in Seattle, where we are searching for a team of unsubs. "Welcome" the lead detective says to us.
"Thank you, and these are SSAs Jereau, Prentiss, Rossi, Morgan, and Dr. Reid." Hotch says. "Where can we set up?" The detective, detective Mer, points us to a conference room.
"Before you go" he stops us. "We had a team here last week and ug we ran into some issues"
   He stops talking, causing all of us to stand their in silence for a few seconds.
   "Okay" Rossi says sarcastically. "And?"
    "Oh sorry" the detective continues. "They didn't get much work done, because they were either making out, or breaking up" at that point I knew, I knew what he was going to say. "None of you are together" he asked.
    "No sir" Hotch replied in a serious tone. We all kept straight faces, thank gosh Garcia wasn't here, and walked Into the conference room. Derek closed the door.  "Okay the only time you will be alone with your spouse is in the hotel" Hotch orders. "Don't get us caught"
    "Okay Hotch" we all say in unison. We take seats around the table, not in our usual positions though. I sit in between Prentiss and Rossi, and JJ sits on the other side of Emily. And Derek sits between her and Hotch.
   "Hey ba-" Morgan starts.
    "Derek" Hotch yells.
    "Hey Garcia what do you have? Oh and behave" he corrects himself.
    "Well the unsub sent us a video of Kay" she exits the screen just as our victim appears.
    " she's what 13?" JJ asks.
    "14, about to be 15" Em says. "Thanks Garcia" she says before hanging up.
     We sit around the room silent, making sure we only speak professionally.
   "We should hit the hotel" I say looking at my watch. It's 10:45 at night, and the whole team was yawning.
    "Hey I can get y'all settled in" detective Mer offered. We declined, knowing we wouldn't be able to room with our spouse.
    "Have a nice night" we said as we walked out the door.
    "Okay Morgan, Rossi you take car one. Reid and JJ take car " Hotch says.
    "Meaning we get car 3?" Emily says happily. He nods and we all get in our assigned vehicles.
   I get in the drivers seat and not long after JJ gets In the passengers seat, she's kissing me. "I've missed you" she says in between kisses.
    "I've missed you too" I laugh as she sits back.
    "Drive" she smiles as I hold her hand.