Chapter 15

I am getting excited to update this book!! I debated on if I should go and edit earlier chapters, but I decided against it. I will be writing a new story soon with my new style and it will be family :)

Aaron paced, and paced, and paced. "You're?" He began to speak. "Seriously Emily? Now? You choose to tell me now?"
"Well with the case I figured it was a good time" she mumbled, unsure if she did the right thing or not.
"We're already an agent down" he told her. "This case was going to be hard enough without jj and now you're telling me you can't work in the field either?"
"He won't know I'm pregnant, the doctor said I'm only four weeks" she argued, tears beginning to stream down her face. "Im sorry Aaron, so so so sorry"
He paused and looked at his wife, his pregnant, scared wife. "Hey" he whispered, pulling her into a hug. "It'll be okay, you and the baby." He assured her.
"I want to work on this case" she replied. "I know it's risky, but he won't know. I haven't had any morning sickness."
"I don't know em , this guy is very dangerous." He argued.
"So what? So is every other unsub we deal with, and we know what to expect. So we know we can avoid it." She explained. "I wouldn't say I could if I didn't know I could."
He stayed silent for a moment , contemplating what his wife wanted. "Okay" he finally replied. "Wheels up in ten"
———————
"Hey" Reid said, sitting next to his wife on the plane.
"Hey spence" JJ smiled, placing her hand in on his and moving it to her belly. "Feel them?"
Spencer's eyes went wide. "Wow" he replied. "I never get tired of feeling this."
JJ smiled again seeing her husband and unborn baby interact. He was going to be a good daddy, no one doubted that.
"I want to know" she finally said.
"Know what?" He asked, slightly confused.
"The gender." She stated. "I want to know if it's a boy or a girl. I know we wanted to wait but..." Spencer cut her off with a kiss.
   "I want to know too" he smiled, causing her to kiss him again.
    "I love you" she said.
   "I love you" he replied, rubbing her belly, "both of you."
———————-
   "Sir I don't understand why I have to go" Garcia whined. "Chicago has very good internet."
    "Garcia, we need you to help negotiate the unsub and to scan the room for certain toxins. You'll be okay, I promise" hotch replied in a softer tone than usual. After all, he did need to practice for the baby.
     "Babygirl, you know I'll protect you." Morgan said, making her feel better. "and my boy Rossi here will protect me" he joked, clapping Rossi on the back, causing the four to laugh.
   "Okay my chocolate god, I trust you." She smiled.  "and Rossi" she started, "keep you both safe"
   "Hey, you don't think I can keep us safe?!" Morgan asked, slightly offended. 
   "Oh I do" Garcia laughed.
Once Derek walked away she winked at Rossi and hotch, causing the two to share a smile.

—— on the plane , destination: Chicago——

"Is everyone clear on what their tasks are?" Hotch asked, after explaining.
The team didn't always go things like this. Usually, they would all work together to both find and catch the unsub; however , this time was different. They knew who the unsub was, one man by the name of Levi Gilmore, and they had an elaborate plan to catch him, while getting everyone out alive. They also had to keep the possibility of multiple unsubs , due to the complex crime they commit.
    Garcia was to stay at the field office and track the team and see if anyone suspicious was following them or leaving any suspicious packaging near their locations. She was also tasked with finding out how Levi knew all of the information about his victims.
JJ and reid were going to lure him in by walking around the city where the other women were abducted. There was one mystery, the fathers. None of the men had not only never been found, but they didn't have any information but a name. Rossi and Morgan were tasked with finding out about them , and the victims. They were also assisting Garcia with finding how they got the poison in specific locations that the enforcement raided.
Hotch and Prentiss were also going undercover , but as watchers. They were the ones who stepped in if necessary and would follow anyone who fit the profile as being a helper.
  Levi was currently off the grid , but he was suspected to be somewhere in the city , searching for a new victim.
  The team nodded. The plane ride was silent. This guy had already taken out five prior teams, and the BAU was not stupid. They knew they could be next.
   The plan would start the next day. Once they landed , they were going to set up at the field office and get settled into the hotel. After all , it could be the last time they had a night together for a very, very long time.

Follow me on ig @paging_.dr.reid