Chapter 4

(Hotch point of view)

"You ready to go inside?" I ask Emily as we pull into the amazing hotel. It looks like something out of a fairytale. It was ten stories, with beautiful lighting, with an amazing garden.
"Lets go" she smiles and jumps out of the car. We walk into the lobby, and it's just amazing. The ceiling has a beautiful mural painted on it, along with a quote. Anything is possible, just put your mind to it. With our jobs, this quote is what we live by.
"Hotchner" I tell the lady at the front desk. She's old, and seems to be quite energized for as late as it is.
"Oh your a friend of Daves" she laughs. "Ya know he used to be a regular" she smirked. I was confused, I thought this was a fancy hotel. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less.
"Yeah we are" Prentiss adds in from behind. She seems energized now too, when I'm like super tired. Maybe she realized what was going on? Could she explain it to me? The receptionist hands us our keys and we head to the eighth floor. "You excited?" Em whispers into my ear as we enter the elevator. Seeing her facial expression made me realize what was going on.
I smile at her and grab her hand. "I am now"

(Reid point of view)

I can't believe JJ doesn't know where we are going. It's the only thing on this road, unless you count  the hardware store, and a gas station. She looks so excited though. We come to a stop light, and she looks at me.
"Are we there yet?" She jokes.
"No" I answer. We were 4.54 minutes away at this rate. She could wait.
"Woah Spence" she gasped when the beautiful resort came into view. "Look" she pointed to it, like she was a little kid. It was honestly adorable. She finally realized what was happening, and her face lit up. She was so excited, as am I.
"Surprise" I pull into the parking lot and she jumps out of car, grabbing her things and throwing me mine. "Thanks" she has a strong arm.
"Come on!" Her voice was loud and soft.
"I'm coming" we check into the desk and head up to the ninth floor. I open the door and she doesn't even wait. We drop our bags and she kisses me, passionately. The door slams shut, and well we had a magical night.

( Garcia point of view)

"Hey baby" The phone is crackly, and keeps cutting in and out.
"Hey big guy! Why the bad service?" I laugh at him. I can see he messed up room behind him. The lamp is dirty, causing the lighting to become yellow and dim. The walls aren't white, yet they're supposed to be. And whenever Derek shifts the bed squeaks.
"Yeah the team tricked us" I can tell he's frustrated. "If you were here, we would be with them."
"I miss you too Angel fish" I smile and blow him a kiss.
"Night mama" he hangs up the phone and I feel alone. I try FaceTime with JJ, Reid, Hotch, Prentiss, and Rossi but no answer, they must be asleep. I hate these nights, when Hotch doesn't invite me to go with them and I'm stuck alone. I hate being alone.