t

Together we stand, followers of our greater being as we provide a stable and safe support system to protect us from this cruel world so tainted by sin.

We were put onto this earth to love and support each other. We were put on this earth to stand as one and love our greater being with spiritual worship. We were put onto this earth to enjoy this creation that we were placed into while being promised a world beyond death.

It is my duty to go out into the world and reach for my faith. I must tighten my grasp in order to save myself from this constant fear and turmoil that has been self-inflicted. There is no one to blame but myself, but that is okay.

I am working to think more logically. I see the validity in why I chose to leave that community. Although I find myself yearning for the place I once called home, it was not in my path to return. At least, not yet. Maybe one day this will change but, for now, I am still on my own.

I have worked to put myself out there, reaching out to a local community where I am attending school. They welcomed me with open arms, helping me to dip my toes back into the pond of spiritual growth. They understand how tender this subject is to me and they respect that. They are pushing me to really take my time. This is an important decision that cannot be rushed.

In coming to love myself, I am slowly being reunited with the faith and religion that I so desperately crave in my life today. It has taken time, and it will take more, but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Now, I need to find the strength to keep pushing forward.