Chapter 11

She didn't die?

She moved her limbs feeling a slightly better. She furrowed her eyebrows feeling pain on her forehead.

She touched the wound that was dripping with blood.

Argh.!

She crawled weakly towards the river to clean it. She reached out to cup a water but paused halfway.

Her eyes went large staring at the reflection in the water. The face staring back at her was unfamiliar.

Is the drug messing with her brain?

She continued to stare at reflection. Unblemished skin, clear almond eyes tinge with aquamarine, egg-shaped face as big as a palm, those lips look like ripe cherries, and the well complimented nose. She hate to admit it, but it definitely superior than Li Yue's.

A splitting head ache disturbed her confuse state. Fragments of foreign memories melding her own.

She was flabbergasted.

This isn't Heaven Realm?

But Dongling Empire... How come she's here ?....and inside a different body?

Is this the so called soul merging mentioned in the books?

She sat down again assessing her situation. Come to think of it, she did escape Sheng Zi's claws, so this can be considered a fortune upon misfortune.

'Sheng Zi, rest assured Li Yue will make you pay thousandfold!'

Turning back at the memories of Li Feng, a trace of mockery was visible in her face.

The original owner died unjustly....

And as a matter of fact, the cause of their tragic death was the same: They trusted the wrong person.

Li Yue organize the memories that were like jigsaw puzzles.

The original host was named Wu Li Feng and was a junzhu princess, a title bestowed by the previous emperor of Dongling for the valiant accomplishments of her father. At the same time, due to being engaged with the crown prince, she was unruly, arrogant, and wayward. And to make the matters worst, she was a trash who could not cultivate. But despite that her parents pampered her, especially her father.

As to why she was being chased by a beast, it was all thanks to the meticulous set up of , the fourth princess Jun Meilien.

(A.N. Meilien- beautiful Lotus)

Meilien secretly harbored feelings for the crown prince but was conflicted due to them being siblings. So, she turned all her frustration to Wu Li Feng , acting like a white lotus in front of everyone but such a vile person on the inside.

Using the hunting as an excuse, she deliberately relay a false message to Wu Li Feng saying the crown prince request a private meeting in a secluded place. Being so madly in love with the crown prince, she didn't even consider the dangers of the hunting grounds and thus proceeded without any precautions just to pursue her conquest. But she was off guard, when she notice she was lured inside a den of a beast.

Naturally, a girl who was a trash couldn't defend herself from the beast, so all she could do was run and eventually jumped to her death.

Of all the body she could have, she ended with this one, one with a lot of defects and a side package of bad history.

Nevermind, the fact that she is still alive is a blessing.

She finished cleaning up her wound. She stood up slowly patting off the dirt in her wet clothes. She clenched her teeth feeling cold.